The King Of Fighters XIV Demo Is Live!

Vergil

Does anyone know if it is available on the NA store? 

It will be available when the store updates.

On the demo. Not  much to do here really. Only training, VS and Tutorial is available.

Well you can say that if it has a trophy to complete all trials for all characters. Then a big good luck to you lol

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 1

It will be available when the store updates.

On the demo. Not  much to do here really. Only training, VS and Tutorial is available.

Well you can say that if it has a trophy to complete all trials for all characters. Then a big good luck you lol

Thanks for the info. If you don't mind me asking, how does it feel compared to XIII?

While I'm playing all I can think of "have I played this game before?". I just don't feel like there's anything radical about it. The inputs are weird, and jumping is stiff. Also, the sound effects sound like they're from 2002.

• Like 1

While I'm playing all I can think of "have I played this game before?". I just don't feel like there's anything radical about it. The inputs are weird, and jumping is stiff. Also, the sound effects sound like they're from 2002.

You're not alone. I thought the controls were really wonky and the sound was recorded with a mic underwater.

Better to just wait for KOF XV in 6 years if KOF will still be relevant by then.

• Like 1