worth sale price?

Now i know i owned Arkham Origins at one point but i honestly cant remember much about it. I do know that fans of the arkham games were really dissapointed with it but PSN has it on sale for $6 right now and i was wondering if its even worth that. Is the multiplayer dead? is it just that bad of a game? I do have all the others even Arkham Knight AKA Tank simulator so should i get this just to have them all if nothing else?

For $6 I don't see why not. It's not an awful game, but it's considered by most people to be the least liked of the whole of the Arkham series. Personally I thought it was okay for what it was but it doesn't really bring anything new to the table. As far as the multiplayer I wouldn't be surprised if it was dead at this point.

Without a doubt man.

I honestly don't understand why people dislike it!

Everything about the game was awesome. I loved the story and the twists as well as the explanation behind batman's origin story. I'd even pick up ultimate edition. Unfortunately for me I bought a used copy on disc so I missed out on dlc .

Having beat story, new game+, I am the night mode, it's totally worth it

Downside:

Tacked on MP. Don't get me wrong it's not bad but the servers are awful and if you're going for platinum, the online trophies are a pain and must be boosted.

For story, it would be the lack of side missions and fun Riddler puzzles as arkham city but that's about it.

Also I haven't encountered any game breaking glitch since many patches came out.

There you go that's my opinion on it. It may be inferior to city but imo its tied with asylum. Since asylum lacked the side content too but had an amazing story

Also you get there badass themes for beating the game :)

EDIT:

multiplayer is still active actually maybe since it's summer? Also idk if you've played BioShock 2 recently but it's about as active as that game. The problem isn't actually about finding players but rather being able to surpass connection issues.

• Like 1

In some ways it's better then City... and pretty much identical in every other respect.

Coming from someone that's put hundreds, if not thousands, of hours into the series... It's a very solid game with arguably the best story of the series. The mp is probably dead, but there's boosting groups quite often if the plat is a must for ya.

• Like 1

Absolutely worth it, man. It is very underrated because of some glitches and bugs that came out with launch (which are mostly now patched) The story is AMAZING and Troy Baker kills it with his performance as the joker. People hate on it because of the sucky MP and because it was developed by WB Montreal instead of Rocksteady, but who cares? Go buy it, you can thank us later. Plus it's not coming out with the Remastered Collection so there's really no reason not to spend 6 bucks on this.

Don't watch the video that the guy above posted, its full of spoilers.