English trophies becoming Japanese?

I'm planning on getting this game soon, but I've noticed something strange happening with some other users on here and this trophy list. I'm assuming the issue is because it is a shared English and Japanese list.

If you view the trophies as a whole under the game's header, they're all in English, but if you view each trophy individually or on the scrolling border on a user's profile, they're in Japanese, even if the user is from an area that is not Japan.

Is there anyway to make this not occur, so they appear English all the time for an English speaking profile? It's a really annoying bug and knocks off the consistency of other trophy lists. I have noticed the same issue occurs with Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness.

Edited by giveherthedluffy

I'm planning on getting this game soon, but I've noticed something strange happening with some other users on here and this trophy list. I'm assuming the issue is because it is a shared English and Japanese list.

If you view the trophies as a whole under the game's header, they're all in English, but if you view each trophy individually or on the scrolling border on a user's profile, they're in Japanese, even if the user is from an area that is not Japan.

Is there anyway to make this not occur, so they appear English all the time for an English speaking profile? It's a really annoying bug and knocks off the consistency of other trophy lists. I have noticed the same issue occurs with Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness.

There is literally nothing to worry about. you will still be able to read the trophies when you click on the game and also when it is on the console. This happens with such games like Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven. This is somewhat caused to the game only having one list and not being sure what language to display, so PSNP shows both. But if you are worried about not being able to earn all of the trophies, I wouldn't stress... If you are worried about the game menu's etc being Japanese, don't get an imported copy. However, if you are worried about the VOICES being Japanese.... I wouldn't have a clue xD

This happens with a lot of Japanese fighting games. If you don't plan to make the trophy one of your milestones then your main profile is still 100% English and I think it should solve your problem

Unless you also really want individual trophy page to be in English also then you have to ask the admin.

There is literally nothing to worry about. you will still be able to read the trophies when you click on the game and also when it is on the console. This happens with such games like Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven. This is somewhat caused to the game only having one list and not being sure what language to display, so PSNP shows both. But if you are worried about not being able to earn all of the trophies, I wouldn't stress... If you are worried about the game menu's etc being Japanese, don't get an imported copy. However, if you are worried about the VOICES being Japanese.... I wouldn't have a clue xD

I can also report that this is happening with I Am Setsuna.

This happens in case of shared lists.

Sly can't do more than rescanning the main trophy list. Individual trophies and main profile header cannot be 'fixed' as they take the original trophy.

This happens with a lot of Japanese fighting games. If you don't plan to make the trophy one of your milestones then your main profile is still 100% English and I think it should solve your problem

But having unreadable milestone is the best thing ever!