Any missables ?

AffectatiousDonk

There's nothing missable as far as I can tell. Source: My experience with the game + a statement from an acquaintance. Keep in mind that, while I'm somewhat close to the end of the story, there's still a lot for me to do before I can say for sure that no trophpy is missable. But it doesn't look like anything's missable.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 2

There's nothing missable as far as I can tell. Source: My experience with the game + a statement from an acquaintance. Keep in mind that, while I'm somewhat close to the end of the story, there's still a lot for me to do before I can say for sure that no trophpy is missable. But it doesn't look like anything's missable.

Well that's a good thing, thank you very much.

Excellent! I will probably start this very soon.

Cool thanks for that. I am still trying to get my head around the fluxation things. I wish the info that comes up on the left hand side of the screen didn't disappear so quickly. I am guessing they will just come randomly over time

Flux isn't explained well in the game. Basically, the fluxes you see on your talismans (like Combo Release, Critical Hit Rate, etc.) can be learned on your spritnites by using momentum with those techs. Kinda hard to explain. This video helped me a ton.