Game now unplattable?

Yeah there is definitely a bug here it would seem, which most likely will not get resolved.

Accounts that have never played online before can join games without issues, but any account which has played online before cannot connect at all and an error message is shown. 

I have tested this with secondary accounts which all connected fine but my main account which has played online before was unable too. I haven't tried attempting to connect via the invite system or similar to see if it's a bug with connecting, I also haven't tried connect to PSN when inside the game to see if that fixes the issue.

Either way, it is not looking good for this game right now, unless the servers magically fix themselves this game may have to be added to the pile of unplattable games on my profile. :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/60896-bizarre-creations-closing-feb-18-report/

In 2007, Bizarre Creations was bought by Activision, for whom it developed two games: last year's Blur and James Bond 007: Blood Stone. Neither title was a breakout hit, so as part of a round of cost-cutting late last year, Activision made the decision to close the studio--which, at its peak, employed around 200 people.