100% Takeover - The Den

So i got screwed with this bug.  It says 14/15 completed.  Is there anyone who has NOT completed the den whom i can join to get this stupid thing to go 15/15?  Thanks.

Did you also check the islands to the east of The Den? There was an event on one of them. Basically check every location that isn't purple on the map. Also if you're looking for a boosting partner, try looking at the gaming session page. There are a few members going for the Double Trouble trophy.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Did you also check the islands to the east of The Den? There was an event on one of them. Basically check every location that isn't purple on the map. Also if you're looking for a boosting partner, try looking at the gaming session page. There are a few members going for the Double Trouble trophy.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this challenges description.  When it says "The Den" is it referring to the area of the map called "Debtors Den"?

EDIT: so i zoomed out the map (never did that before) and see the top right portion is "the den".  As far as i can tell everything is done.

Activities: 4/4

Targets: 11/11

Stores: 2/2

Collectibles: 229/229

Portals: 1/1

Edited by Fantetti

So after 6 hours and a resulting pounding headache I joined someone else's game, i convinced them to replay 1 mayhem quest they had already done and now only "complete 80 challenges & complete all challenges" shows.  I think my issue is solved.  I hope.

Thank you both for your help, hopefully this doesn't happen when i play the ps4 version next.

I just played this game (last month, I think), and the first thing I did was join co-op to get those trophies out of the way, but instead of deleting my save and starting over in SP, I continued with the same save, and while it didn't prevent me from getting the Plat, there were numerous bugs in my game because of it.  For instance, I was not able to purchase all powers (luckily I was still able to get the trophy as the trophy is for getting 'x' number of upgrades, and I guess the devs accounted for this instead of fixing the bug, lol).  But yeah, my point is if you've ever played co-op on that save file, especially joining someone else's game (and not hosting the game with your save), you'll probably run into one or more of these random bugs.