Getting Presidente's Seven Trophy

realm722

Right out of the gate I wanna say that I know the trophy is entirely random and can only be gotten through luck. There's no specific thing you can do/build in order to get more dynasty members or increase your chances of getting them.

With that being said, for those who have gotten this trophy... what did you do? After finishing the campaign, I have 5 Dynasty Members. I know some had luck and got 7 on their first go but suggestions for those not as fortunate? Starting the campaign again with this dynasty and just hope for 2 more lucky opportunities? Go into Sandbox mode(suggestions?) and just pass time until something comes up? Curious what's been successful for you guys. This is the only trophy I have left to get in order to achieve the platinum so trying to make it as less frustrating as possible would be fantastic. 

Edited by realm722

Yup. Searched for it on YouTube and watched it, tried to replicate it but all I ended up getting was stuff like search for the Shovel Technology or something along those lines. Will definitely give it another shot in the future since it seems to be the quickest path since it's the 1st Mission but I was also seeing if people had success with this in other parts of the game. 

So I curious enough to keep on re-trying the 1st Mission to see if I could get that same mission the guy in the YouTube vid got... here's my results.

1st Attempt - Build a New Library

2nd Attempt - Send Dynasty Member Off to School

3rd Attempt - Research the Shovel

4th Attempt - Have a Catholic Mission

5th Attempt - Build 2 New Guard Towers

6th Attempt - Build a New Library

7th Attempt - Build a New Ranch

8h Attempt - Explore the Island for Gold

9th Attempt - Build a New Library

10th Attempt - Initiate any Export Trade Route

11th Attempt - Have a Catholic Mission

12th Attempt - Initiate any Export Trade Route

13th Attempt - Initiate any Export Trade Route

14th Attempt - Send a Dynasty Member Off to School

15th Attempt - Build a New Ranch

So yeah... no results. I will just keep going and replay the campaign I guess. 

• Like 1

I FINISHED IT!!!! IT HAS BEEN DONE! SCREENSHOT! What a beautiful shot to get the Platnium too.

I got my 6th dynasty member while playing Mission #4(the one where you need to get Zweinstein and accrue 50k in Swiss money) after Oaksworth offered me another dynasty member for making an Army Base.

Saved the game after I got that, quit out, and re-started a whole new campaign with the 6th member on board. This time it only took me till the 2nd Mission(impressing the US President with Wagers) and I got offered a new member if I pissed off the Crown. One of my members was away and I still had to finish the mission but entering Mission #3 I got it and phew... great game, but I'm glad I can say it'll be on my shelf for a while now. Definitely recommend those chasing this to just keep re-playing the campaign and eventually you'll get some opportunity. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...