NepuNepu Connect: Chaos Chanpuru Announced trailer is out.

It's a F2P card game for the vita. Lost all interest in it. Need a mod to move this to PS VITA section.

http://www.compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/
7/21 was a picture of Neptune
7/22 was a picture of Tiara from fairy fencer F
7/23 Was a picture of Faust from Trillion:God of Destruction
7/24 was a picture of Otoha from Omega Quintet
7/25 was a picture of Luanna from Moe crystal
Today picture of main character so??? http://imgur.com/a/4FoFF I guess that's the MC

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/nepunepu-connect-chaos-chanpuru-free-play-card-battle-game-ps-vita Edited by ShadowStrike002

In Nep we trust, All Hail Nep 

games got me hooked lately.

might take a nep break after rebirth 3 though.

it seems so close to plat too and it probably is.

Edited by kingdrake2

Compile Heart is on the roll with the games recently.

Also... PS4 section, really...? :/

Btw, the actual translation for 開く is opens/will open, it's not 開かれた to be in past tense :D

The moon runes are hard i'm sorry.And i didn't know where to put it just tossed it in the ps4 section got a 50/50 shot of being right.

Dear God, I hope not. Cross Edge was such a dismally bad game.

lol, was only using Cross Edge since it is the only other collaboration game CH has made, but considering that Cross Edge used a very early version of the Neptunia battle system, if they made a new new collaboration game using VII's battle system, I would call that a proper sequel xD. (I'm pretty sure they'll name it something different given that they don't want to channel the old feelings and the fact that the collaboration is internal)

I still really hope they post a silhouette of  Norn, Lupin, or something involved with Otomate in the next few days. If they do, I'll preorder immediately.

I'm pretty sure blades meant a Compile Heart version  of Cross Edge and not a game that is like Cross Edge that just has Compile Heart chars in it.

Btw on topic has anyone figured out what char it is today (says 4 days to go) it was Tiara from FFF yesterday.

I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I liked Cross Edge and wouldn't mind a sequel of sorts.  Even though crossover games are notorious for having clunky plots that make no sense because they're melding together the casts of many games and trying to allow everyone to eat the scenery and possess the screentime they did in their original games.

But probably not.  I don't really think Compile Heart has enough distinct IPs to make a truly good crossover game and getting permission to "borrow" characters from other companies can be a pain.

So... in the end Chaosdimension Crossover Neptunia? =D

I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I liked Cross Edge and wouldn't mind a sequel of sorts.  Even though crossover games are notorious for having clunky plots that make no sense because they're melding together the casts of many games and trying to allow everyone to eat the scenery and possess the screentime they did in their original games.

But probably not.  I don't really think Compile Heart has enough distinct IPs to make a truly good crossover game and getting permission to "borrow" characters from other companies can be a pain.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a crossover between Neptunia and some others. My problem with Cross Edge wasn't the concept; it was the execution.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a crossover between Neptunia and some others. My problem with Cross Edge wasn't the concept; it was the execution.

You know what other game seemed to have very similar mechanics to Cross Edge, at least if you ignore pretty much the story aspects?  Record of Agarest War 2.  And I liked that one, too.

My opinion is that the execution was fine.  Not world-beating, not amazing, maybe not particularly noteworthy.... but I liked it.  There are things worth cleaning up -- I would include the need to have a nauseatingly exhaustive and detailed guide in front of one in order to reach a "True Ending" foremost on that list -- but I think the design of the game and its systems is pretty much adequate to begin with.

Luanna from Moero Crystal is the next silhouette

(had to look this one up because not too familiar with the game)

Probable ones for tomorrow are a character from Mugen Souls or Agarest. However, there could be a surprise like Sorcery Saga.

Edited by bladesoframen

Luanna from Moero Crystal is the next silhouette

(had to look this one up because not too familiar with the game)

Probable ones for tomorrow are a character from Mugen Souls or Agarest. However, there could be a surprise like Sorcery Saga.

Beat you to it this time (also had to look it up).