NepuNepu Connect: Chaos Chanpuru Announced trailer is out.

I knew that chances of Date A Live being in it was extremely low because of licensing issues but I still had hope.....I should have killed it before the last one.

Well, they could always not bring it to the western shores, easy solution :awesome:

Anyway, since this is probably going to be some crossover RPG, they probably only wanted to use RPG characters.

Well, they could always not bring it to the western shores, easy solution :awesome:

Anyway, since this is probably going to be some crossover RPG, they probably only wanted to use RPG characters.

That being said I feel like Mugen Souls and Record of Agarest were better candidates than Moe Crystal and Trillion

NepuNepu Connect: Chaos Champions is a free-to-play card battle game (with item micro transactions) for PS Vita due out in Japan in 2016, the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals.

The recently announced game features over 100 popular Compile Heart characters, as well as a new heroine and original story that throws together the characters of each world. 2D card battles are controlled by touching and dragging on the PS Vita touchscreen.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Not gonna lie, this is really worrying me. Not because of it being a card battle game despite all the possibilities (not that that's not an issue) or even that it likely won't be localized (though it's also an issue), but because if this gets considered part of the Neptunia franchise as opposed to some off-shoot thing, which could happen given that "Nepu Nepu" is part of the title, I may have wasted God knows how much money on my goal to plat every Neptunia stack when it won't even be possible to get every game because there's no way in hell a F2P game is getting a retail release and it sure as hell isn't accessible with my NA account. :(

It's a F2P card game for the vita. Lost all interest in it.

Its enough for me if I just read this line, unfortunately card games isnt my kind of genre but I hope you guys will enjoy this game.

Edited by Saionji

Not gonna lie, this is really worrying me. Not because of it being a card battle game despite all the possibilities (not that that's not an issue) or even that it likely won't be localized (though it's also an issue), but because if this gets considered part of the Neptunia franchise as opposed to some off-shoot thing, which could happen given that "Nepu Nepu" is part of the title, I may have wasted God knows how much money on my goal to plat every Neptunia stack when it won't even be possible to get every game because there's no way in hell a F2P game is getting a retail release and it sure as hell isn't accessible with my NA account. :(

Thing is since its digital/F2P there is a chance it has no plat, like many of the other card games, like uncharted Magic, Yugioh. And lots of the F2P games have no plat either so you got 2 things going for you there.

I was really interested when i heard it was a card game (in the minority here it sounds like, but I enjoy them) but being F2P I have my doubts I will ever get to play it

Oh, F2P game. Okay, no chance.

I would love to play CH card game, but if it's F2P, no way it will get a retail release.

So this is a free-to-play card game.. any chance for this to come to the west?

I really want a new game like this on my vita...

No chance. F2P games usually do not come here.

I'm not gonna lie kinda glad it isn't another full game. You've got Superdimension out in 84 days and Cyber still being worked on gives me time to plat a few more of these games.

But why? Even as a full game, at best it would come in Japan sometimes in Q3 and Q1 2017 in the west =D

You would have more than enough time ;)

• Like 1

This is like Power Rangers Super Megaforce where they gather all the past Power Rangers to fight an evil threat only to turn out that the battle lasts for three minutes and most of it Sentai footage, so you see people that aren't supposed to be in it.

Moral of the Story: Gigantic Crossover are disappointing like this game and Super Megaforce.

This is like Power Rangers Super Megaforce where they gather all the past Power Rangers to fight an evil threat only to turn out that the battle lasts for three minutes and most of it Sentai footage, so you see people that aren't supposed to be in it.

But crossovers are fun =D

Im ok of a card game but with f2p just not gonna work. If its gonna be boring like that card game on monster monpiece, then im gonna pass on this..

But MonMon battle system was fun!

Anyway, considering the posted scan, I would presume it's going to use MonMon system.

But why? Even as a full game, at best it would come in Japan sometimes in Q3 and Q1 2017 in the west =D

You would have more than enough time ;)

Its called coping with disappointment step 1. No but really i would welcome a fighting game could do a 2-d fighter or even a card game like yu-gi-oh would be good i just don't like the F2P model they picked.

Thing is since its digital/F2P there is a chance it has no plat, like many of the other card games, like uncharted Magic, Yugioh. And lots of the F2P games have no plat either so you got 2 things going for you there.

I was really interested when i heard it was a card game (in the minority here it sounds like, but I enjoy them) but being F2P I have my doubts I will ever get to play it

Granted, even an unobtainable Neptunia 100% would piss me off majorly, but at least with the MC not having the same art style as the Neptunia characters, it's likely just gonna be treated as a neutral off-shoot with the Neptunia name in there just to grab attention what with it being one of Compile Heart's most popular series. Edited by Walter-kun

Anyway, considering the posted scan, I would presume it's going to use MonMon system.

Yeah sort of if your winning all the times. :awesome:

Its kinda funny that the al places an unmoving unit and another one behind it basically screwing themselves.

And also I didnt like the rubbing feature since it became quite a grind..

Well.. not all the times.. if your rubbing on ur favorite waifu. :awesome::ninja:

Oh, F2P game. Okay, no chance.

I would love to play CH card game, but if it's F2P, no way it will get a retail release.

No chance. F2P games usually do not come here.

Ok, to bad.. I really wanted a new card game of any kind on the vita (not a fan of F2P, but it would probably be ok..).. And ya, I think the only F2P games that we got where announced to be worldwide from the start, even if they then took forever to be released here (Deadman's Cross), and the ones that required high maintenance and online use ended up closed quite fast (again Deadman's Cross and Destiny of Spirits), so it's usually a better business model to keep them just in Japan where the average F2P player actually spends more money on those games..

I think that the only card game available on the vita that I didn't played was the Uncharted one, but I didn't really liked the demo of it, so I never wanted to pay the €5 or something that it costs..

Good to see that I'm not the only one taking that vibe from those images.

And ya, that battle system is quite decent actually (the rubbing on the other hand it's quite pointless, and after playing it for a while I also noticed that's pointless and a waste of time to actually rub the vita.. just clicking is more efficient and less damaging to the vita..).
Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I think I accidentally discover why they made this type of game. I was bitching in my community and one of my mods try to calm me down by saying that it is disappointing to the west but for Japan it is great. I respond by saying "I understand that since they are a Japanese company that they have to cater to Japan first but last time I check Compile Heart games don't do well in Japan, well except for Genkai games and Visual Novels. Megadimension Neptunia VII was considered a flop over there."

It only took me 2 minutes to realize what I just said was the reason for this game. A compile heart crossover (crossover besides providing fanservice also provides a way to advertise other games just like how Smash Bros promoted Fire Emblem) that has Genkai gameplay (the most loved game in Japan made by Compile Heart) releasing on a mobile platform (Japan being mobile centric) in this case PSVita. So I am guessing Compile Heart is trying to grow their popularity in Japan since most games they release there have lukewarm sales with the occasional flops except for Date A Live visual novels and Genkai titles. This is due to that in Japan, Compile Heart faces an onslaught of other anime games they have to compete against in the Japanese market.

Edited by TheVader66

Its called coping with disappointment step 1.

Wait, how does being disappointed goes with having no time to Plat games?

Well.. not all the times.. if your rubbing on ur favorite waifu. :awesome::ninja:

Of course :awesome:

Who wouldn't want that? :awesome:

Ok, to bad.. I really wanted a new card game of any kind on the vita (not a fan of F2P, but it would probably be ok..).. And ya, I think the only F2P games that we got where announced to be worldwide from the start, even if they then took forever to be released here (Deadman's Cross), and the ones that required high maintenance and online use ended up closed quite fast (again Deadman's Cross and Destiny of Spirits), so it's usually a better business model to keep them just in Japan where the average F2P player actually spends more money on those games..

Not to mention servers being Japan-only most likely.

It only took me 2 minutes to realize what I just said was the reason for this game. A compile heart crossover (crossover besides providing fanservice also provides a way to advertise other games just like how Smash Bros promoted Fire Emblem) that has Genkai gameplay (the most loved game in Japan made by Compile Heart) releasing on a mobile platform (Japan being mobile centric) in this case PSVita. So I am guessing Compile Heart is trying to grow their popularity in Japan since most games they release there have lukewarm sales with the occasional flops except for Date A Live visual novels and Genkai titles. This is due to that in Japan, Compile Heart faces an onslaught of other anime games they have to compete against in the Japanese market.

Interesting reasoning. 

But that brings a question 'why now?', why at this moment?