NepuNepu Connect: Chaos Chanpuru Announced trailer is out.

Interesting reasoning. 

But that brings a question 'why now?', why at this moment?

To be honest, I don't know. They can just be stupid enough to just barely get the idea. Companies are stupid sometimes, like Kodak created the first digital camera in 1975 but never sold it to the public because they were afraid of It destroying their film camera business (This turned out to be a fatal mistake as they would be killed off by other competitors digital cameras). Also their stupidity would explain the idiotic idea of making a free to play game on a PSVita. I have never heard someone use the PSVita to play free to play games, that is usually a mobile phone type of game, not a handheld console game. They should be releasing it on phones instead or at least on both platforms.

Edited by TheVader66

Just a lit bit more info: The game will feature over 100 Compile Heart characters as well as an all new heroine with a story to explain how they all came together. The card battles will play out using the Vita’s touch screen with a drag and drop mechanic. The main heroine is a girl named Yuriina, designed by Manamitsu, who in order to save the world of chaos from the threat of chaos energy, sets off on a journey in search of the gold fragments. The game will be free to play, and will be released this year in Japan.

The two sources are from:

Gematsuhttp://gematsu.com/2016/07/nepunepu-connect-chaos-chanpuru-free-play-card-battle-game-ps-vita

Dualshockershttp://www.dualshockers.com/2016/07/26/compile-hearts-nepunepu-connect-chaos-chanpuru-is-a-free-to-play-ps-vita-exclusive-card-game/

Also their stupidity would explain the idiotic idea of making a free to play game on a PSVita. I have never heard someone use the PSVita to play free to play games, that is usually a mobile phone type of game, not a handheld console game. They should be releasing it on phones instead or at least on both platforms.

F2P for Vita are a thing in Japan. Don't underestimate Japan's love for Vita ;)

There are more free games for Vita than PS3+PS4 on Japan store.

F2P for Vita are a thing in Japan. Don't underestimate Japan's love for Vita ;)

There are more free games for Vita than PS3+PS4 on Japan store.

I know Japan loves the PSVita to the point it outsells the PS4 sometimes (I haven't checked if they still do). Either way, I didn't know that they play F2P on handheld console over there. Well I am happy for Japan that they are getting this game. I am alright if it arrives to the west or if it doesn't come.....Weird, I haven't felt this disappointed in a game since EA Star Wars Battlefront.

Edited by TheVader66

I know Japan loves the PSVita to the point it outsells the PS4 sometimes (I haven't checked if they still do). Either way, I didn't know that they play F2P on handheld console over there. Well I am happy for Japan that they are getting this game. I am alright if it arrives to the west or if it doesn't come.....Weird, I haven't felt this disappointed in a game since EA Star Wars Battlefront.

Well just today, Square Enix announced they're moving Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur to PS4 and Vita, so pretty sure jp companies of all size are seeing the Vita and strangely even the PS4 as good markets for their f2p games.

Well just today, Square Enix announced they're moving Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur to PS4 and Vita, so pretty sure jp companies of all size are seeing the Vita and strangely even the PS4 as good markets for their f2p games.

Well, PS4 needs all the attention it can in Japan.

Though, this is coming to PS4, huh...? May give it a shot if it's not JP-locked.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm especially wondering about the back part :awesome:

:facepalm: it was obvious that you would say that  :awesome: 

if this is nepgear .... than she grew up ..... i mean ... maybe push up?

hmm could be that she did grow a bit larger in a certain area but i'm not too sure about it Satoshi might know the answer.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...