Dragon Quest Builders Day One Edition announced

DQB-Day-One-Edition-Ann.jpg

Ever wanted to play Minecraft with Dragon Quest characters? Now you can!

Since it's Squenix, obvious thing are obvious:

• North America release on October 11, Europe release on October 14
  • Physical for PS4
  • Digital for Vita

Fortunately! Asian version for Vita exists! Thus, import it is, people!

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/dragon-quest-builders-day-one-edition-announced

Welp, I didn't expect they would actually bring it =D Even though Minecraft popularity and all that jazz, still surprised =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

WoW !!!!! Didn't saw that coming from miles :awesome:  (seriously , was a bit obvious that this one would ome out in West eventually , it's a a sort of Minecraft clone with Dragon Quest skin ,and we all know that Minecraft kind of games are all over the place with kids these days )

WoW !!!!! Didn't saw that coming from miles :awesome:  (seriously , was a bit obvious that this one would ome out in West eventually , it's a a sort of Minecraft clone with Dragon Quest skin ,and we all know that Minecraft kind of games are all over the place with kids these days )

Minecraft is one thing, but this is Dragon Quest spin-off.

DQ spin-offs were rarely localized. 

Happy For it even if this pissed even more me off when it was announced For Vita and a Month Before Yuki to Setsuna that would be wonderful on Vita wan't announced for Vita in the West -_-

Anyway it looks like a cool game for sure i won't buy it right away but at the First good sale on the Store for sure since i love Create buildings and Stuff :P

DQB-Day-One-Edition-Ann.jpg

Ever wanted to play Minecraft with Dragon Quest characters? Now you can!

Since it's Squenix, obvious thing are obvious:

• North America release on October 11, Europe release on October 14
  • Physical for PS4
  • Digital for Vita

Fortunately! Asian version for Vita exists! Thus, import it is, people!

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/dragon-quest-builders-day-one-edition-announced

Welp, I didn't expect they would actually bring it =D Even though Minecraft popularity and all that jazz, still surprised =D

I don't see any listing for English/Asian version on playasia, so download it is.

• 2 months later...

it shares the trophy list with the jp version, its really weird.

But the JPN version isn't even listed. EDIT: Nvm, they just added it today. Wasn't there this morning or any day before. It was unusual that it took them this long to list it. Most lists are up a week to a day before release date, not 2 days after. They must be counting the EU release date of the 14th as the release date since everyone will have it by that date.

Edited by h0tNstilettos

But the JPN version isn't even listed. EDIT: Nvm, they just added it today. Wasn't there this morning or any day before. It was unusual that it took them this long to list it. Most lists are up a week to a day before release date, not 2 days after. They must be counting the EU release date of the 14th as the release date since everyone will have it by that date.

it was there it was just written in japanese, i couldnt search when searching "dragon quest" for it then i started playing it. they fixed it now though. still weird they share a list. the game is really fun btw

I downloaded the PS4 demo of the game from the US playstation store and I really liked it already, this is also coming from someone who didn't find minecraft enjoyable where this game is heavily based on.

the graphics are Cute, colorful and ok-ish looking on the ps4 so, I don't really care on which platform I'll get it on between the ps3 and ps4. speaking of the ps3's....

is the ps3 version gonna released overseas?

or the same Bullshit of Squenix will gonna locks it up in Japan and only ps4 and Vita versions will come to the west?

I downloaded the PS4 demo of the game from the US playstation store and I really liked it already, this is also coming from someone who didn't find minecraft enjoyable where this game is heavily based on.

the graphics are Cute, colorful and ok-ish looking on the ps4 so, I don't really care on which platform I'll get it on between the ps3 and ps4. speaking of the ps3's....

is the ps3 version gonna released overseas?

or the same Bullshit of Squenix will gonna locks it up in Japan and only ps4 and Vita versions will come to the west?

Unfortunately, no PS3 version for the West, my friend. Just started the game on the PS4 yesterday and had a hard time putting it down! It's so easy to play and enjoyable! Seems like an easy plat as well :)

• Like 1