Dragon Quest Builders Day One Edition announced

Unfortunately, no PS3 version for the West, my friend. Just started the game on the PS4 yesterday and had a hard time putting it down! It's so easy to play and enjoyable! Seems like an easy plat as well :)

you're lucky, I know it's still new and just released lately but i'm planning on get it when it's gets cheaper, I wish for at least a $25 price drop.... i'm not cheap or anything like that, but I don't feel like paying for the price that's the game is currently on.

I think I saw the ps3's version on the US store under the new release section, though, once you click on it it will takes you to the " this content is unavailable at the moment screen " whether it was an error from sony's side or the ps3 version been put on the store but is removed instantly or maybe there is a ps3 English version coming to the west but it's release date been pushed back into further notice.

you're lucky, I know it's still new and just released lately but i'm planning on get it when it's gets cheaper, I wish for at least a $25 price drop.... i'm not cheap or anything like that, but I don't feel like paying for the price that's the game is currently on.

I think I saw the ps3's version on the US store under the new release section, though, once you click on it it will takes you to the " this content is unavailable at the moment screen " whether it was an error from sony's side or the ps3 version been put on the store but is removed instantly or maybe there is a ps3 English version coming to the west but it's release date been pushed back into further notice.

As far as I know there will be no PS3 version on the West, so that must have been a mistake.

I bought it day one because I'm a great fan of Dragon Quest and always try to buy new releases on the first week at least to support it, but I'm sure the price will drop significantly on the next months. It's easy to find Dragon Quest Heroes new for $35 today for instance.