What games are on your Vita wishlist?

dmsleight

24 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, since they are making it for all platforms, the Plus versions ended with Shallie.

Yeah it would make sense to end the Plus versions if you make it on both systems at the same time, but that's the flaw i am assuming. This is only me voicing my opinion but they should have made it on the PS4 at first and then release Plus versions of them since Plus seem to whatnot fix and adjust the game to the vita sufficently.

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Well, this would definitely be an option, but the max custom amount here is really low. And by the time it does hit under the amount, it more than likely has sold out. 

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/index.php

Is the answer :awesome: 

49 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Yeah it would make sense to end the Plus versions if you make it on both systems at the same time, but that's the flaw i am assuming. This is only me voicing my opinion but they should have made it on the PS4 at first and then release Plus versions of them since Plus seem to whatnot fix and adjust the game to the vita sufficently.

Too much work for Gust.

• Like 2

I hardly find any games I'd want for Vita anymore. Most of them are released for PS4 too and playing them on PS4 offers many benefits over the Vita version: 

- The PS4 versions often have better framerates than Vita versions which tend to be poorly/lazily optimized (get your shit together developers)

- The graphics overall tend to be toned down a lot in the Vita versions of multiplatform games

- Can record gameplay

- Higher resolution screenshots

- The same (digital) game can be shared with other people in the household with one purchase

- If other people want to watch me play it's easier on a large tv screen than on the small Vita screen

- If I feel like playing it handheld, I can just use remote play

Often the PS4 version is a bit more expensive though, but there are exceptions.

I guess there's one game on my Vita wishlist at the moment and it's Everybody's Golf.

11 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

I hardly find any games I'd want for Vita anymore. Most of them are released for PS4 too and playing them on PS4 offers many benefits over the Vita version: 

- The PS4 versions often have better framerates than Vita versions which tend to be poorly/lazily optimized (get your shit together developers)

- The graphics overall tend to be toned down a lot in the Vita versions of multiplatform games

- Can record gameplay

- The same (digital) game can be shared with other people in the household with one purchase

- If other people want to watch me play it's easier on a large tv screen than on the small Vita screen

I guess there's one game on my Vita wishlist at the moment and it's Everybody's Golf.

Not sure if you care about plat completion, but in December it won't be possible to plat because of 1 online trophy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Not sure if you care about plat completion, but in December it won't be possible to plat because of 1 online trophy.

Thanks for the heads up. It seems the online services will go down December 21st.
I missed the earlier PS Store sale and I'm hoping Everybody's Golf will be included in possible upcoming Black Friday sales. But it's not expensive even at its current full price. :)

17 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

- Can record gameplay

I guess i can understand your point of view but to be honest in my experience i will take a knock in graphics for portability any day i would not be sitting at 74% completion so far with World of Final Fantasy if it was not for the Vita version same goes for Final Fantasy X HD Remaster that plat would not be there without the Vita version so much grinding made faster and easier with a Vita companion. I feel the Vita Cross-Buy should have been pushed more with Sony and a Cross-Save feature should have been pushed more as well as overall advertisement but for any RPG gamer out there the Vita is essential to speed up game completions 

Games releasing i want happening 

Persona 3 & 5 Dancing 

Code Realise Future Blessings

Secrets of Mana

Games i want to have happen

Phantasy Star Nova!! (maybe a English version one day SEGA?) 

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster (a Vita Port lol one could hope) 

So far, I only have the Danganronpa trilogy on my Vita wishlist.

I already have the rest which includes P4G, P4D, Gravity Rush and Zero Time Dilemma.

I honestly don't think I'll be playing a lot of Vita games in 2018/2019 due to having so much fun on Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch.

• 2 weeks later...

Steins;Gate0

Tokyo Xanadu

All the localized Otome games

Dragon Quest Builders

World of Final Fantasy

Trails of Cold Steel II

Toukiden 2

Danganronpa V3

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Akiba's Beat

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

Touhou Genso Wanderer

A.W. Phoenix Festa

Attack on Titan

MeiQ

Bought Steins;Gate0 for PS4. That makes 4 games that I bought on PS4 rather than on Vita.

Edited by Edunstar84

• 1 month later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth3: V Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

Plus any of the games which I been looking at hopefully physical copies F1 2011 and madden nfl 13 which I have not seen pre-owned in many places,   for me if you see a vita you want buy it ,  don't think about it,    some of the games I have traded in,  next time these have gone.

I don't necessarily want all of them, but these games have my interest at the moment. I have given up on actively hunting boxed Vita games but if any of the folowing games end up in a nice enough sale I will probably pick them up:

1. Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  2. Asphalt: Injection
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
  4. Borderlands
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
  6. Everything
  7. F1 2011
  8. Farming Simulator
  9. Farming Simulator 14
  10. Farming Simulator 16
  11. Farming Simulator 18
  12. FIFA 13
  13. FIFA 14
  14. FIFA 15
  15. Flow
  16. Flower
  17. Foosball 2012
  18. Football Manager Classic 2014
  19. God of War Collection
  20. Handball 16
  21. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  22. LittleBigPlanet Vita
  23. Madden NFL 13
  24. Minecraft
  25. MLB 12: The Show
  26. MLB 13: The Show
  27. MLB 14: The Show
  28. MLB 15: The Show
  29. MotoGP 13
  30. MotoGP 14
  31. MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship
  32. MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame
  33. Playstation Vita Pets
  34. Ridge Racer
  35. Tearaway
  36. The Walking Dead Season 2
  37. Unit 13
  38. Urban Trial Freestyle
  39. Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition
  40. Volume
  41. Wipeout 2048
  42. WRC 3

The list had 45 titles up until the January sale but I picked up Uncharted, Assassin's Creed and Need for Speed in that already :)

• Like 1