Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zafira1290

What's the difficulty for this game?

9 posts in this topic

How would you rate this game? It's 5.05 very rare platinum and i thought i got the much more common platinum version which has ps3 vita and ps4 cross play or something but instead i bought this version which has much more rarer platinum so does it differ from other version somehow? I feel like i'm gonna have so much problems trying to plat this game already even though i just started...

game is cross buy so you should just be able to play it on the vita to get the other list. The lists are actually broken down as PS3/vita and the seperate PS4 list (even though it says PS3/PS4/vita).

game will be easiest on vita cause you can touch and swipe quickly so that's why i would imagine it is rarer

Edited by MrUnknown625

the 99x chain is really difficult and also a bit luck based on the ps3/ps4, and should be easier on the vita although i don't own one.

Because on ps3/ps4 you can only move one tile at a time while on the vita you can move al over the board

Does any1 has any tricks and tips for the x99 combo trophy? i am trying with the you tube videos that tells me to do it in the last match pairs in puzzle stage, but i am not that fast! lol.

I agree with the above - if anyone's got any tips for this it would be a big help, ATM the 99X Combo trophy for ps4 is definitely broken and not designed for the console version of this game

@Pandablossum I tried a LOT, got max of around 70. Can't go higher for the life of me. I saw u got it, do u have any tips for me?

On 5/31/2018 at 4:22 PM, BG_painter said:

@Pandablossum I tried a LOT, got max of around 70. Can't go higher for the life of me. I saw u got it, do u have any tips for me?

Sad to say that it really is just luck - for the ps4 version anyway - just pray the board drops some automatic matches when so your combo doesnt die out, but it took me many hours of replaying the same minigame level to get this one... its painfully broken 

6 hours ago, Pandablossum said:

Sad to say that it really is just luck - for the ps4 version anyway - just pray the board drops some automatic matches when so your combo doesnt die out, but it took me many hours of replaying the same minigame level to get this one... its painfully broken 

Thank you! I might try it again. 👍

It was fun on the vita but it mind as well be impossible on ps4

this is one game that i wish you could remap your buttons for, especially when remote playing, if im playing with a device that supports touch screen controls, remote play should reflect that, but it doesnt