Make up a history about you and the person above you

cyberdelika

It can be brief or detailed, and as casual or dramatic as you want, like:

We met on a plane to Paris. 

Or...

They were my ex-lover's sister's boyfriend's psychiatrist, we went hunting together in the woods, what we saw there we will we never forget. blah blah blah ensue creepypasta

Or....

We've been rivals since the womb, NO FORGIVENESS!! 

And if someone makes up something with you, you can always say NO! That's not how it went! And make up something new :P 

• Like 2

LOL genius xD

Murdered by the author of a P4G guide. I should've seen it coming. :P (It's one of the first games I bought for my vita and I still haven't given it a proper playthrough just because I don't want to play as a guy... I KNOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AMAZING) inb4 i get murdered again

Your other PSN account secretly belongs to your evil cyborg twin, CYB3R-D3L1K4, who wants world domination and the extinction of the human race, so you and I must team up to defeat him. But first, we must destroy his 7 evil exes and - erm, sorry. Just played some Scott Pilgrim. 

So in short: me and you are now battle buddies!

• Like 2

We became friends in boot camp after Sgt. O'Malley forced us to perform 50 no-handed pushups. Upon being deployed to India, we were horrified to find an evil militia known as "Johnny Mountain and the 4 Oceans." Johnny Mountain, the guerilla commander, kidnapped us and had us tortured for 3 days. Utilizing my super strength, I burst free from my bindings and carried Bubblyfishes over my shoulders and escaped the compound. Sprinting through the field, I stepped on a mine and blew off my left lower leg. This time, Bubbly picked me up and carried me through the rest of the field to safety. A huge storm arrived and we took shelter in a forest. Upon awaking in the forest, a tribal group of Indian aborigines founded us and welcomed them into their village. We ate, we drank, and when the day ended, we smoked some mighty fine herbs and reminisced about all of the hoes we ran trains on back in the motherfucking day. Traveling west across the Hooghly River, a svelte young man named Sterrence offered us a free plane ride back to the US in under one condition: Bubblyfish and I had to reenact Shakespere's "Macbeth" naked in front of him. After shredding away our clothes (and our dignity) Sterrence led us to the plane and we returned home.

Edited by RabbiAndy

He turned out to be half-saiyan and that's why he never dies on TWD.

After wrecking some stuff up, he contacted me and we agreed that I would help him getting rid of the walkers, so expect the show to end very soon.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Too lazy of making a HUUUGE storyline just like DBZ, but here goes something like this.

Once upon a time there is a weird sayian dude who was a noob foghter where he's a nuisance of not giving his gf, Bulma that pu after she just cheated on Krillin. What did the noob fighter do? He fought Krillin of live or die who wants Bulma mote. As soon when the bell rung, sayian fought him too brutally where even it showed like the gif above me which is why Krillin got killed, and Sayian noob fighter finally won something thing in life to bother Burma more.

The end

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Ruliya
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Ruliya

From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild

When Rory knocked on my door and entered the room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be my first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down my face

On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen
I said, "Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?"

On the second day he came with a single red rose
Said: "Will you give me your loss and your sorrow"
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
He said, "If I show you the roses, will you follow?"

On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt (stood smiling) above me with a rock in his fist

On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said, "All beauty must die"
And lent down and planted a rose between her teeth

(Apologies to Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue)

Edited by Nasty_Rory
  • Like 4

(Apologies to Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue)

:D

Because Rory was a nasty fellow, he consumed the wild rose but what he didn't know was that they were induced with some kind of chemical, causing him to gain special powers. But will he use those for good, or for bad...?

Bubblyfishes got the nickname the Belgian Bratwurst after an evening on the lash with me, Dark Mark and WP "Adult Movie anyone?" Doods in Brussels which ended up in a Becks sponsored beer garden. 

After emptying about 15 of the famous green german bottles WP asked Bubbs - as he had taking to calling this young addition to our interesting collective - to put it on the table to see if there was a future as an adult movie star for this young lad.

I still think Bubbs used a brush shaft but WP said that he had seen enough sausage in his time to know that this was definitely a bratwurst.

He is currently mid way through a 85 film deal with Dood's production company.

Nasty Rory always wanted to have a girlfriend but with his strange face not even Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 wanted to marry him and so he became a thief. Stealing panties of little girls and selling it on the black market for a high price. After awhile he ended up in prison because of this and some nasty prison mates killed him during his sleep. Such was his nasty and sad story, just dont forget we all liked you on forum games thats for sure.

EDIT. This may be the most stupid story I ever came up with so do not take it too personally xD

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 2

I saw Saionji vomiting in a trash can outside of a bar. I thought I should help them so I kicked him in the trash can and put on the lid and said " Smell ya later".

It was nothing personal, just a spur of the moment.

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

Your other PSN account secretly belongs to your evil cyborg twin, CYB3R-D3L1K4, who wants world domination and the extinction of the human race, so you and I must team up to defeat him. But first, we must destroy his 7 evil exes and - erm, sorry. Just played some Scott Pilgrim. 

So in short: me and you are now battle buddies!

This is the best thing I've ever read!!! And hell yeah : D

---------

A-Brawl3r, I knew him before he was One Punch Man. As his first murder victim, I can confirm it was more like 42 Stabbings Adolescent. We all start somewhere..

Edited by cyberdelika
  • Like 1

Cyberdelika, also known as Daisy, might never have started gaming until she caught my attention on Sunset Strip one evening in June 2015.  She was wearing an Ulala costume at a Swinging Sixties party.

I asked her why she had went for the the retro futurist dress for a 60s bash and she looked at me like I was the sexiest and most confusing thing that had ever stood before her.  Naked.

I explained that the dress was from a character - Ulala - from an old Sega game - Space Channel 5.

This seemed to distract her from looking at her feet and we began a conversation about psycho-delica clothing and she said that there were a few outfits at home she would love to try on but needed assistance to get into them.

I said I had nothing on for the rest of the evening and we headed off.

I bought her a Vita the next morning as a thank you for the lovely breakfast she cooked.

This is the real story - not some bollocks about Steam - about how Daisy got into gaming.

• 3 weeks later...

Mark took up singing lessons after Milli Vanilli split up and became a backing singer for several touring operatic tenors.

One evening when getting ready for the show Mark dropped his Cross of Contentment in the shower and was surprised to get a tenor in the tailgate. 

This has had a substantial effect on the way he listens to opera music these days.

• Like 1

He only knows all of this because he used to be our number one roadie/groupie/underwear thrower.

Mark's memory is a little messed up from all the meths he was doing during those 16 months of debauchary.  I was the groupie wrangler. I got first choice of everything and then passed on the seconds to the band. I was the one who had do throw all the girls, occasionally a few boys and on more than one occassion an animal off the bus every night before we left town.

And I had to organise a sexual health clinic visit every Friday.

And Mark remembers the one time I threw his 3 weeks worth of "♥ covers" (as he called the used underwear left behind by the groupies) out the sunroof of the bus as we were doing 65 on some road between one shithole and another. 

We heard on the news later of the carnage on the road caused by "the underwear storm" on the road.  97 died after an old grandma driving an oil tanker had a heart attack when 4 skidmarked skivvies hit her windscreen.

That was one of the better days on tour with Mark.

• Like 1

When Rory was looking for slaves for his salt mine, he went to Mexico and kidnapped me because of my beautiful body, but, he just didn't notice that I am a guy and since he's not into such things, he tried to send me back to my country, unfortunately, he won't get rid of me so easily, because I am living in the great Europe now and that's like a dream come true. End of Story, Ending? No need for an ending, right?

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 2