Make up a history about you and the person above you

cyberdelika

And this all happened in a country where the age of consent was 12.  His aunt and mother (same person actually) brought him out specifically for the "induction"

All the early greasing explains why today surfie is able to stand on his longboard no matter what the conditions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We hail from the Realm of Magical Creatures, and have journeyed to this realm of mortals to discover the key to ascending to the ranks of the gods. He's REALLY good at getting humans to cooperate with him by virtue of being so gosh darn adorable. Everyone's scared of the insect bigger than their houses though, so I often have to punch things. He yells at me a lot about that :x

• Like 1

Cried on my front door step for six days after being rescued from the desert.  Mark tried to use a rattlesnake for sexual pleasure by inserting one end and trying to mate with the other.  Unfortunately he was so stoned at the time he did it the wrong way around and forgot to milk the poison from the rattler first.

I wasnt letting that mess into my house.

• Like 1

OOPS MY BAD D:

On topic; I defeated him on my 88th attempt

Defines "defeating me" as knocking over 2 plant pots at the gates to my home, in the middle of the night, when I am not even in the country.

Poor Cedi needs more friends and this is why I have sent information to the FBI in relation to hacking of US govt websites being the work of Cedi.

Going to have loads of folks over to the house this evening.  You are welcome :)