Make up a history about you and the person above you

cyberdelika

hyakulegger was there when I lost my job, wife, and kids. She said everything would be better if I gave my entire life to Yeshua. Little did I know Yeshua was the name of a blind pimp. This didn't sit well with Rory at all, who still had claim to my assets after that drunken night in Vegas.

He suggested a death match to the pimp for my honor and when the pimp agreed, Rory simply shot him in the face. An enraged hyakulegger then stabbed Rory in the backside before stealing my papers from his bleeding body and giving them back to me for a price. I am now my own man but back to square one though.

• Like 2

The fridge incident occured as a result of a time during pre-school when poor Shirokane came home from school to see mommy getting saddled by daddy. In the afternoon.

Shirokane could not understand why daddy was trying to choke mommy with his peeing sausage and mommy was trying to suffocate daddy with her peeing muffin.

Hyakulegger explained all in the most graphic of detail and Shirokane fell deeper and deeper in to the welcoming arms of Link to avoid reality.

Hyakulegger is never going to make a good mother for this reason - and for the fact that she cant teach creole.

• Like 1

The books formed part of a series called Tales of Dice and Mire.  They were made into a famous television series with what the censors described as "a shocking amount of nudity and perverted sex".  Oddly the tv show did not sex up the book and Hyakulegger, who had been hired as a consultant for the show, left the set every day saying something along the lines of " I would never be dressed for as much of the day as this show portrays!"  The character, Alice Anybody, is believed to be the directors addition to the script to pacify his consultant's need for near constant nudity.

Unsurprisingly Alice is the star of the fan forums and 4 actresses have quit the roll over 2 series due to the constant colds and flu caught from being naked in mud 9 hours a day.

Hyakulegger keeps asking for the role herself though.....

• Like 1