The Forbidden Project Platinum: Nurturing Yaoi/BL

Priere

aLeBGKn.gif

I'm not really into Yaoi genre, but I appreciate your and Happy hard work. Everything seems to be very well explained. Short and to the point. I really like it.

Also, you can add me to the list as Timid Neko.

And i also know that there will barely be any participants, and i also understand that. 

Actually there are a fujoshi on the forums. But first, we need to find the one who likes imports  :awesome:.

• Like 1

sign me up for timid neko

Also, you can add me to the list as Timid Neko.

I have the plat for Dramatical Murder !

All three of you are added ^_^

aLeBGKn.gif

I'm not really into Yaoi genre, but I appreciate your and Happy hard work. Everything seems to be very well explained. Short and to the point. I really like it.

Actually there are a fujoshi on the forums. But first, we need to find the one who likes imports  :awesome:.

Thanks Neku-tan, i really appreciate your support ^_^

xD I know quite a well number, but damn Imports making them shy :awesome:

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :awesome:

Um... good luck with the... this, I shall excuse myself :awesome:

Though... I kinda want to try Dramatical Murder... damn xD

:awesome: Thanks for stopping by.

No better time to try the pure Despair, the Yaoi of Despair :awesome:

I have the plat for Dramatical Murder !

I so want that jellyfish icon though -_-

Awww don't worry, the PP is here to stay, so as long as you get two more plats anytime, the jellyfish is yours  :)

• Like 1

I have Tokyo Onmyouji done so far. I should really go for the platinum rank on this. I mean, it's literally just visual novels, not to mention I've already done the most expensive one. :P

EDIT:

Don't anger YaoiGod with this disgrace. It's import time!

YaoiGod is in the Timid Neko tier

HYPAHCRUHSAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 3

No better time to try the pure Despair, the Yaoi of Despair :awesome:

I shall not give in to this despair! :awesome:

I have Tokyo Onmyouji done so far. I should really go for the platinum rank on this. I mean, it's literally just visual novels, not to mention I've already done the most expensive one. :P

I dare you to read them :P

• Like 1

I shall not give in to this despair! :awesome:

I dare you to read them :P

The complete lack of contextual advertising beyond "is it R-18 or not" on pixiv has exposed me to much more explicit stuff than whatever the Vita can show me. :awesome: Edited by Walter-kun

Some of us do read them (or I am the only one spending countless hours with a kanji dictionary on 3DS and an online japanese-english dictionary? O_o)

My god, someone!

Someone who's actually reading VNs! 

I can't believe it!

My kokoro is overjoyed!

Anyway, this was both actually =D Both daring him to actually read VNs and read the yaoi one :awesome:

My god, someone!

Someone who's actually reading VNs! 

I can't believe it!

My kokoro is overjoyed!

Anyway, this was both actually =D Both daring him to actually read VNs and read the yaoi one :awesome:

There's nothing like spending 20 minutes trying to understand a few lines while you clearly have a R-18 picture under your nose. xD

Sign me up for obsessed please

Games:

Gakuen School Boys

Double Scramble

Tokyo Onmyoji

Dramatical Murder

Taishou Vitable

just need that new one right now

Both added ^_^

EDIT:

YaoiGod is in the Timid Neko tier

HYPAHCRUHSAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

Shhhhhhhhhh no one noticed that until you said it :ninja:

Hmph, i dare you to mock my sacred title! :awesome:

No honestly, i own all of them except Omerta Code, just waiting for 24 more platinums to start plat chaining them xD

Some of us do read them (or I am the only one spending countless hours with a kanji dictionary on 3DS and an online japanese-english dictionary? O_o)

There's nothing like spending 20 minutes trying to understand a few lines while you clearly have a R-18 picture under your nose. xD

Nope, you're not the only one. I literally refuse to progress a scene until i've understood it like an english VN.

The R-18 picture is just a bonus :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod

I've actually read/played Dramatical Murder not knowing it was Yaoi. But after i started i found out pretty quick lmao. Honestly it wasn't even that bad. I should have definitely payed more attention since the people who released the english patch were called YaoiForever.  :facepalm:

Anyway sign me up for Timid Neko for now, don't own any of the games yet.

• Like 1

Sign me up for Timid Neko please! I have just received Dramatical Murder from Amazon but haven't started it yet.

I didn't know there were this many yaoi/BL games with trophies. Guess I'll really need to brush up on my very rusty kanji reading :D

Edited by helicene
  • Like 1

I tried that, but it took me so long to translate the sentence that the impact of whatever was happening was lost on me. I'm glad it works for you though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...