Project Sonic 2017 and Sonic Mania announced.

Daniel_Shadow170

All the announcements are below. Also the systems are Ps4, Xbox one and for the first time the first ever logo for the Nintendo NX

1.SonicMania Spring 2017 for ps4,xbox1 and pc 2-d sonic. Has Sonic,Tails and Knuckles

2. Sonic Dash greenhill zone added with classic sonic comes out tonight.

3. Sonic boom tv show that somehow got a second season.

4. Game being made that they won't talk about.

5. Sonic Lego dimensions November 18th with greenhill zone. You can take Sonic into every location.

6. Project Sonic 2017 working title. holiday 2017

Better then Nintendo's e3 7/10 gg sega.

Edited by ShadowStrike002
  • Like 2

Sonic Mania already looks better than Sonic 4

yes it does, at least it is coming to the PS4 system. definitely buying it.

it so sad having to wait half a year though. 

Edited by kingdrake2

Sonic Mania looks fantastic. While I was a fan of Sonic 4, Mania looks like it is really going back to the series' roots and it looks much better for doing so. This is making me want to break my Genesis out and play some Sonic.

Parker

It's not Generations 2, apparently director said on stream that it's not a sequel... Which I'm glad about. Generations was too easy, if you hold down the boost button, you win. Hoping for something like Unleashed day stages.

So this isn't generations 2 what do I call this thing?

With no official name, Generations 2 is an okay placeholder, since it seems to share the concept. Although, because it isn't Generations 2, we'll probably be seeing entirely new levels instead of levels from old games.

So this isn't generations 2 what do I call this thing?

I've seen a few sites call it by the name "Project Sonic 2017". Generations 2 wouldn't be bad for the time being however seeing as how Classic and Modern Sonic are in it. It could easily be mistaken as a sequel.

Generations 2 wouldn't be bad for the time being however seeing as how Classic and Modern Sonic are in it. It could easily be mistaken as a sequel.

It's not very good to let people keep mistaking it for the sequel then, since it could give people false expectations. The one thing we know it's definitely not is Generations 2, so that should be the last thing we refer to it as.

• Like 2