Kill Box Trophy Help

I've watched a lot of video guides for this trophy (At least not all). I don't really spray everywhere, but I do hit some targets. I would attempt to count how many targets I've killed, but it goes too fast. The air support goes off a bit to early.

Is anyone else having the same problem, or maybe you have an alternative method to earn this trophy?

Any help would be appreciated  :).

• 6 months later...
On 07/23/2016 at 7:08 AM, ee28max said:

I've watched a lot of video guides for this trophy (At least not all). I don't really spray everywhere, but I do hit some targets. I would attempt to count how many targets I've killed, but it goes too fast. The air support goes off a bit to early.

Is anyone else having the same problem, or maybe you have an alternative method to earn this trophy?

Any help would be appreciated  :).

I have the same issues, are there any buttons besides R1 that I should be pressing??

11 hours ago, CharlieHustla420 said:

I have the same issues, are there any buttons besides R1 that I should be pressing??

There is actually another method of getting this trophy. You should keep walking to the area where there are enemies and hide, you can kill them all.

• 10 months later...