Project Platinum: Experience Inc

Tosmasta00

Oh this is under development eh? Well sign me up to silver for now. Got demon gaze and abyss platted. Still waiting for nis to bring babel here.. :3

Yeah it's under development atm Banner and Icons should be up within the next few days aswell as better rank names If you do have some suggestions for rank names i'm all ears

Yeah it's under development atm Banner and Icons should be up within the next few days aswell as better rank names If you do have some suggestions for rank names i'm all ears

Damn that was fast, didn't expect this thread to be up so soon. If you can't decide on rank names, it's always possible to decide on rank names after choosing which game is representing each rank, then choose something related to the game. At least that's what I do.

I'd like to sign up too for the silver rank, I've platted Demon Gaze and Operation Abyss. I got RayGigant a while ago too from a sale, so maybe it's time to start it.

Wait, wasn't Demon Gaze already claimed by the Dragons PP?

It was but Dragon did allow it to move to this PP so on his PP Demon Gaze is now a Special Award.

I should probably post an announcement in the PP Dragons thread :hmm:.

I should probably post an announcement in the PP Dragons thread :hmm:.

Good idea about Rank names thanks. Also heh would have even been up like 1h or so earlier but a thunderstorm was going on here so i decided to turn off my PC and continue one the thunderstorm is over. (thanks to hibernation but even did copy my entire progress i had into a .txt just to be double sure) You probably should post an announcement and added you to the Leaderboard/Hall of Fame

added you three aswell to the leaderboard/Hall of Fame Edited by Tosmasta00

Good idea about Rank names thanks. Also heh would have even been up like 1h or so earlier but a thunderstorm was going on here so i decided to turn off my PC and continue one the thunderstorm is over. (thanks to hibernation but even did copy my entire progress i had into a .txt just to be double sure) You probably should post an announcement and added you to the Leaderboard/Hall of Fame

added you two aswell to the leaderboard/Hall of Fame

Lol, ok. 

Already posted the announcement with a link to this thread, so there may be a few members coming here to get their point back.

One rank (probably silver since most people will have DG and OA) could be Abyss Gazer.

Good idea for a rank name.

Can you sign me up for bronze rank? I have Demon Gaze. Thanks!

Added to the leaderboard/Hall of Fame

I know nothing about this company but hopefully this project will enlighten me. :)

I hope it will.

So I've been thinking about rank names and thought of these:

• Starter rank: Butterfly Catcher (reference to Stranger of Sword City)
  • Bronze rank: Gigant Slayer (reference to RayGigant)
  • Platinum rank: Experienced Dungeon Crawler (I thought it would be funny to have a reference to Experience Inc in the rank name xD).
  • Like 2

• Platinum rank: Experienced Dungeon Crawler (I thought it would be funny to have a reference to Experience Inc in the rank name xD).

Some great ideas  Thanks and did add em.

The platinum name amazing :P now I just have to go for it.. if only the localised operation babel.

Some great ideas  Thanks and did add em.

Awesome, I didn't expect all of them would be used. How are the emblems and banner coming along? 

The platinum name amazing :P now I just have to go for it.. if only the localised operation babel.

Okay, retracing my statement.

Learn :awesome:

Import :awesome:

But without importing, you won't feel the need to learn, that's why import is the suggested course of action :D

I have enough imports. I just randomly click stuff. 

Also i learned kana a little while ago then never did anything anymore after that. Maybe should have just continued :P