Project Platinum: Experience Inc

Tosmasta00

Just saying i also got a banner incase you were making one (kind of funny though cuz i never asked anyone to make one)

Hi, can I please sign up as a Gigant Slayer? I have Demon Gaze platinum'ed

thanks! i have most of the other games from this PP, just gotta get around to play them

added

It's the same case for me i got most of em too but haven't got around to play em.

I own all of those games except Operation Babel. And i only started Demon Gaze, but i got annoyed by that stupid water part that keeps on teleporting me everywhere.

Just saying i also got a banner incase you were making one (kind of funny though cuz i never asked anyone to make one)

added

It's the same case for me i got most of em too but haven't got around to play em.

I asked Happy to do it but i think he's a bit busy atm. ill message him he doesn't ahve to make one anymore.

I have access to the Void Tear of Ray Gigant, but I can't make the jump because I'm sealed inside a certain blonde nuisance.  :rolleyes:

You'll get there, just grind those BTs :lol:.

I own all of those games except Operation Babel. And i only started Demon Gaze, but i got annoyed by that stupid water part that keeps on teleporting me everywhere.

Oh yeah, that part with all the currents. I looked up a map to find the path I needed to take. I was annoyed by the lack of healing magic in the underwater maps. Didn't know about the healing staff at the time too :shakefist:.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...