Tosmasta00

Project Platinum: Experience Inc

97 posts in this topic

So how will this work with Stranger of Sword City Revisited. Will one or the other suffice?  Just curious as I haven't gotten around to picking it up yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kevvik said:

So how will this work with Stranger of Sword City Revisited. Will one or the other suffice?  Just curious as I haven't gotten around to picking it up yet.

 

From what i read the only difference is that Revisited has 1 or 2 more ending requiring trophies but i haven't heared of any other changes.

I'd say i make it plat either the original or the revisited version since there seems to be hardly any difference at all.

Edited by Tosmasta00
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platinum for Demon Gaze achieved.  Up to 3 titles done now.

 

Lot of hours grinding for Big Muramasa that I'll never get back from the RNG gods. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Platinum for Demon Gaze achieved.  Up to 3 titles done now.

 

Lot of hours grinding for Big Muramasa that I'll never get back from the RNG gods. 

 

updated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can knock me up to Muramasa Hunter as I have completed the plat on Stranger of Sword City, bringing me up to 4.

 

Operation Babel is ready and waiting to torment me with fickle RNG gods so Experienced Dungeon Crawler will be in reach soon.

 

Edited by Kevvik
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kevvik said:

You can knock me up to Muramasa Hunter as I have completed the plat on Stranger of Sword City, bringing me up to 4.

 

Operation Babel is ready and waiting to torment me with fickle RNG gods so Experienced Dungeon Crawler will be in reach soon.

 

updated

 

Geez i should brush up my dungeon crawling skills aswell but lately didn't have much time to dungeon crawl kinda embarassing to only have 1 plat at the LB as the creator of it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Geez i should brush up my dungeon crawling skills aswell but lately didn't have much time to dungeon crawl kinda embarassing to only have 1 plat at the LB as the creator of it.

 

I understand completely. I only have the Bronze rank in both of my PPs, Metroidvania and Way of the Sword (though 2 plats in each).  I just haven't been playing as much console lately and primarily only on my Vita (even Deponia I did on remote play). 

 

Started playing Kings Quest though and will hopefully work myself to Silver in each of mine soon as I have a few from each downloaded onto the hard drive.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally started Ray Gigant, so here's hoping it'll be good. Don't like Ichiya so far though.  Demon Gaze II will be released in 2 days, so will get that one too.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platted Ray Gigant, which brings my total to 3 completed games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Platted Ray Gigant, which brings my total to 3 completed games.

Updated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to sign up for this please :)  I have the platinum for Ray Gigant.

 

Hopefully will get around to playing Demon Gaze and Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy soon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platted Demon Gaze II, which brings my total to 4 plats and finally reached the gold rank :dance: . Now to set my sights on the plat rank.

 

Also working on a guide for DGII, hoping to finish it in a week or two.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add me as a Gigant Slayer. (Stranger of Sword City platinum)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Platted Demon Gaze II, which brings my total to 4 plats and finally reached the gold rank :dance: . Now to set my sights on the plat rank.

 

Also working on a guide for DGII, hoping to finish it in a week or two.

updated

 

1 hour ago, ggdude said:

Please add me as a Gigant Slayer. (Stranger of Sword City platinum)

added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took longer than expected, but the guides for Demon Gaze II are up.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It took longer than expected, but the guides for Demon Gaze II are up.

How fitting just as i am about to buy Demon Gaze 2.

 

Also added the link to the trophy guide in the Opening Post.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me down for Abyss Gazer, completed Demon Gaze and RayGigant.

Just mentioning RayGigant reminds me of the problems I had staying focused while working towards the platinum for RayGigant.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cerafinn said:

Put me down for Abyss Gazer, completed Demon Gaze and RayGigant.

Just mentioning RayGigant reminds me of the problems I had staying focused while working towards the platinum for RayGigant.

 

added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up! I have Demon Gaze and Operation Abyss

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign me up! I have Ray Gigant's plat!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Please sign me up! I have Ray Gigant's plat!

added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.