Project Platinum: Experience Inc

Tosmasta00

12 hours ago, Kevvik said:

So how will this work with Stranger of Sword City Revisited. Will one or the other suffice?  Just curious as I haven't gotten around to picking it up yet.

From what i read the only difference is that Revisited has 1 or 2 more ending requiring trophies but i haven't heared of any other changes.

I'd say i make it plat either the original or the revisited version since there seems to be hardly any difference at all.

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You can knock me up to Muramasa Hunter as I have completed the plat on Stranger of Sword City, bringing me up to 4.

Operation Babel is ready and waiting to torment me with fickle RNG gods so Experienced Dungeon Crawler will be in reach soon.

Edited by Kevvik

22 hours ago, Kevvik said:

You can knock me up to Muramasa Hunter as I have completed the plat on Stranger of Sword City, bringing me up to 4.

Operation Babel is ready and waiting to torment me with fickle RNG gods so Experienced Dungeon Crawler will be in reach soon.

updated

Geez i should brush up my dungeon crawling skills aswell but lately didn't have much time to dungeon crawl kinda embarassing to only have 1 plat at the LB as the creator of it.

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Geez i should brush up my dungeon crawling skills aswell but lately didn't have much time to dungeon crawl kinda embarassing to only have 1 plat at the LB as the creator of it.

I understand completely. I only have the Bronze rank in both of my PPs, Metroidvania and Way of the Sword (though 2 plats in each).  I just haven't been playing as much console lately and primarily only on my Vita (even Deponia I did on remote play). 

Started playing Kings Quest though and will hopefully work myself to Silver in each of mine soon as I have a few from each downloaded onto the hard drive.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Platted Demon Gaze II, which brings my total to 4 plats and finally reached the gold rank :dance: . Now to set my sights on the plat rank.

Also working on a guide for DGII, hoping to finish it in a week or two.

updated

1 hour ago, ggdude said:

Please add me as a Gigant Slayer. (Stranger of Sword City platinum)

added

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It took longer than expected, but the guides for Demon Gaze II are up.

How fitting just as i am about to buy Demon Gaze 2.

Also added the link to the trophy guide in the Opening Post.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...