Need tips for level 2 in death mode.

DeadlyHawk78

Wish for luck and keep plugging away. You'll get the timing down. Take risks at the beginning and slow it downa little towards the end if time allows. That's the approach I took to every level.

Also, watching YouTube videos of each level beforehand helped me tremendously. We have a guide on PSNP with all the videos.

• Like 1

It was one of my hated levels, you certainly need skills/good reflexes to move from side to side and the luck to get the dots in a good sequence.

The only way is bounce side to side, if you bounce vertically, you"ll die.

So have patience and learn how to bounce side to side short and long distances. Get that and the rest is luck.

• Like 1

Try not to bounce twice on the same thingy because it will make you jump higher. It only took me a few tries (can't recall the exact number, most likely less than 20) when I got that trophy on PS3, unlike the Vita version that took more time, but not that much. Try to touch the ends of an individual thingy so you can quickly jump on the opposite direction and without touching the same thingy again, if necessary. Keep trying, you'll eventually get it.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1