Any idea on

Is the 2nd one being rereleased for PS4 as well? I'd love to play them both, and earn the coveted 100% for the games :P

Also the DLC trophies are included in the base game?

Yes, actually its trophy list has been leaked since days ago too: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5096-Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-2

It got leaked the same day as Dead Rising 1's trophy list, so maybe it went a little unnoticed with the later being a shocking reveal :)

Edited by Finozzi1696

Fucking hype as hell. Deffo picking these up soon. Are they physical as well?

Digital only unfortunately.

How about the trophy list though? It seems really straightforward but Widowmaker seems just a wee bit time consuming though I do remember throwing enemies off ledges for hilarity and an easy time anyway. Dressed for Success is probably going to be everyone's last trophy though.

How about the trophy list though? It seems really straightforward but Widowmaker seems just a wee bit time consuming though I do remember throwing enemies off ledges for hilarity and an easy time anyway. Dressed for Success is probably going to be everyone's last trophy though.

Lame but oh well.

Any news on if there's onljbe co-op? I don't have 4 controllers nor anywhere near that amount of friends to play with lol :P don't want the play with others trophy to block me getting the plat! I adored this game on psp back in the day so can't wait :)

Edit - I gues so this article mentions how the games are great in online co-op! Fingers crossed us EU gamers get it on Tuesday too! http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26503/sdcc_2016_marvel_ultimate_alliance

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

Damn. I hate buying from PSNStore, since my PS4's storage is so low, and I have terrible download speeds. Hmmm....

Is this the same one that was on the psp?

Pretty much, the psp version had a few extra characters that weren't on the ps3. Those are the only differences I believe. 

Onto my thoughts, $40 for this!? The game's good, but it's really old. Unless they include some extra stuff, which they probably won't, it's probably not worth that much. The trophies don't look that bad, and I'm assuming the cheat codes disable them, or else you'd be able to unlock all characters instantly. Completing missions with 4 people will be annoying, I'll probably resort to turning on all my controllers and controlling all characters at the same time. 

Pretty much, the psp version had a few extra characters that weren't on the ps3. Those are the only differences I believe.

Ok thanks and yeah the extra characters was why I got on my psp. I reamber most of the game I enjoyed it. Happy to see it's coming back in way just hope they take out of the bugs and fix the frame rate issues (knowing it they have :lol: )

It's out now can anyone confirm if the 8 DLC characters who as far as I know were originally Xbox exclusive are playable in this version? And if Juggernaut who was a pre-order for MUA2 is included in that game?

f6d0d0683a9c42dd8055dce4ee3d64c4.png

The 8 DLC characters are NOT included in MUA1. But, judging by the trophies for MUA2, the DLC will be included for it. This, at least, includes the 4-character pack and most likely will include Jugglenuts. :P

Whether or not the DLC will be released at a later date for MUA1 remains to be seen. And if it is released later, will it be free or will Activision's money grubbing hands demand money to play it...? I'm guessing the latter but who knows...

The 8 DLC characters are NOT included in MUA1. But, judging by the trophies for MUA2, the DLC will be included for it. This, at least, includes the 4-character pack and most likely will include Jugglenuts. :P

Whether or not the DLC will be released at a later date for MUA1 remains to be seen. And if it is released later, will it be free or will Activision's money grubbing hands demand money to play it...? I'm guessing the latter but who knows...

How lazy and greedy do you have to be to charge $50 for a bad port with none of the extra content? Jesus Christ, Activision. 

• Like 1