i have one word for this game coming to ps4

imo WFC was really good too, but from trailer to end credits FOC was better in every way, apart from escalation which WFC topped FOC, just because it was more challenging

"Better in every way..."

"Hey, guys, let's remove campaign co-op! That'll make it better in every way!"

WOOHOO!

best transformers game i've played, best PvP, so excited about it now, day one purchase

this will definitely be my 200th plat milestone

i really loved the game,but i think the number of games getting a remaster are getting out of hand,it was a great game but not remaster worthy imo

Edited by theparrotgamer
  • Like 1

what if i want to play this game on my ps4? i shouldn't be able because in your opinion there can be too many remasters and that is somewhat bad?

You can't please everyone. I never got to play this on PS3 so I know I will be buying it.

• Like 2

Never played it on ps3. Thank god I did not buy the ps3 version when it was on a somewhat sale. Rather pick this up on ps4 when it goes on Sale. :)

i really loved the game,but i think the number of games getting a remaster are getting out of hand,it was a great game but not remaster worthy imo

While I mostly agree with this, here's my take on the subject of remasters:

Games that are old enough and were highly successful deserve a remaster or, at the very least, a port. Gamers change over the years and some may have been too young to play certain games that were released X number of years ago.

Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition NEVER should have been released. The non-definitive edition was released on both PS3 and 360 a year earlier, so there was ZERO reason to release it on next-gen. The Last of Us Remastered I'll give a bye to since many people who bought it had a 360 before switching to PS4, so obviously never got to play it. Console exclusives have more of a right to remasters. If a game is old enough and includes an HD upgrade as well as all previous DLCs, many might consider it a worthy investment. But when you pull a move like Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition, it's an obvious ploy just to milk more money out of the consumer.  :shakefist:

Very excited for this - wish they were bringing both WFC and FOC back but i'll take what i can get.

Preferred the coop campaign on WFC but the multiplayer on FOC.   Although they are both highly rated by me (massive TF geek) and there are some great easter eggs in them

I don't understand why Activision are bring back both of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games but not both Transformers games

"Better in every way..."

"Hey, guys, let's remove campaign co-op! That'll make it better in every way!"

well i forgot about that bit which i really liked, so you got me wrong with one point. still i think the single player story is better, and the PVP too. and loads of easter eggs for TF fans. 

i would have loved to see both games get a release, WFC probably won't since there is no sense in that now 

btw by your definition of which game that should get a remastered edition FOC passes, the online is still active on both

• Like 1

well i forgot about that bit which i really liked, so you got me wrong with one point. still i think the single player story is better, and the PVP too. and loads of easter eggs for TF fans. 

i would have loved to see both games get a release, WFC probably won't since there is no sense in that now 

btw by your definition of which game that should get a remastered edition FOC passes, the online is still active on both

Of course i would love to have seen WFC also but if they haven't brought it out yet i dont see them doing it anytime soon!

I think it would hold up well

I absolutely LOVED escalation on WFC much more of a challenge then FOC and it kept going.  Disappointing thing about FOC is it stops at wave 15 :-(

I never said it didn't. I just don't, for the life of me, understand why they'd only release one and not both, especially since they released both MUA1 and MUA2. Why not release both WFC and FOC like that franchise?

Also, I can't comment on the FOC servers as I no longer have that game, but WFC averages less than 100 people per day and just about all of them play TDM and are either noobs or hackers. Conquest (where you get a lot of XP if you aren't fully maxed yet), Countdown to Extinction, Code of Power (my favorite) and Power Struggle (or as I like to call it, Power Snuggle) are way more fun than just mindless killing. You can do the mindless killing in them, but with objectives!

• Like 1

I never said it didn't. I just don't, for the life of me, understand why they'd only release one and not both, especially since they released both MUA1 and MUA2. Why not release both WFC and FOC like that franchise?

my thoughts exactly

Of course i would love to have seen WFC also but if they haven't brought it out yet i dont see them doing it anytime soon!

I think it would hold up well

I absolutely LOVED escalation on WFC much more of a challenge then FOC and it kept going.  Disappointing thing about FOC is it stops at wave 15 :-(

with your skills it's a good thing it stops at 15 otherwise it would go on forever LOL

• Like 1

my thoughts exactly

with your skills it's a good thing it stops at 15 otherwise it would go on forever LOL

Stop, you'll make me blush :-)

We had these modes down so well it got to the point we hardly ever lost.  Can't wait to get back into them again!

does anyone know when this will be released??

No news yet, my initial thoughts were perhaps they would tie this in with the anniversary of the 1986 Movie and the Blu Ray release - but now the list is out i hope we see it in the next couple of weeks!!!!