Furi Platinum Elite - PS club

Thommasz

Hi guys,

feel free to join our community on playstation once you'll get platinum. It's really hardcore game therefore it deserves to have place where veterans can gather :)

Community name: Furi Platinum Elite

BTW if anyone has some questions, just ping me... I might have a few tips I can give or show via SharePlay.

Is all you do in the club is discuss how you all got the Furi plat? Seems a weird thing to bond over.

No, it's more for the purpose of the fact that you have it (trust me it's kinda hard to do it) and we're sharing time, number of hits from speedrun etc. There still challenge even after platinum.

Edited by Thommasz

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'll be able to beat Furier, but it feels way too difficult to S rank.  I'll end up one trophy short.

Just use the save backup method and try each boss until you get it right. Not the jailer, but patience, is the key.

Edited by MojoNJojo
  • Like 2

how do you do that?

If you have playstation plus then you can upload your save data to the cloud and if you fail on a boss or get a bad ranking then download it and repeat until successful.

It's recommended to disable the auto upload for Furi in case it overwrites your backup overnight.

• Like 1

If you have playstation plus then you can upload your save data to the cloud and if you fail on a boss or get a bad ranking then download it and repeat until successful.

It's recommended to disable the auto upload for Furi in case it overwrites your backup overnight.

You can backup saves to a USB stick without having PS Plus.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You don't need to do the save backup all the time. Just press the PS button and "Close application", then re-launch the game before you die and the game won't save over your deaths, hits and time. Just do it every time you have only one life left (it still works when you've just lost all your lives, but riskier).

The game only saves at the game over screen, so closing the game before you enter it keeps your old progress.