Necromancer

Calhoun_84

Does someone know what I'm doing wrong? I keep shooting arrows at the boss for 15 minutes or so but the thing won't die. Sad enough, I did. I'm not looking forward to fight that boring fight for another 15 minutes so hopefully I did something wrong....

Small tip: While playing the level, get all the necessary kills to unlock the path to the Necromancer but save all the speed arrow crossbows (Meaning do not pick them up while getting the kills). When the path is unlocked, go back and collect all speed arrow crossbows. The necromancer should be a breeze, took me around 3 min to complete. 

• Like 2

Keep in mind that it doesn't look like you can damage him until he moves around. So if you see him spawn and dump all your auto shots into him, I don't believe they register as damage (I played on easy, dumped 500 rounds into him and nothing)

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys

i ve got the same problem

i tried when he doesnt move, when he moves, i killed above 800 skeletons during this, i won two bonus levels in speed and health and nothing's to do is an immortal one.

it s boring to death and its the last thing i've to do for the platinum...

• 1 month later...

I just killed the BASTARD and slaying 1538 skeletons while shooting the boss at the same time. I would kill the skeletons inbetween shooting the boss to gain some health and rinse and repeat. As soon as the health goes down kill some skeletons and pick up health and continue shooting at the boss. It took a while  :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

2nd time doing this game and I have tried 4 times and other 2hrs on this boss and yet he won't die, I honestly dunno if he is killable. Arguably one of the worst bosses ever, did they even test this garbage.

I must have got lucky the first time I did this game 

• 1 month later...

That is. Without a doubt. THE Worst final boss I have ever fought. I mean he takes a fucking eternity on EASY and it seems entirely random when he dies. No celebration, either. Frame rate shits itself when he explodes, he dies and that's it. No ending. That is without THE worst game I've Platinumed, THE worst game I have played on PS4 and one of THE worst games of all time. I want my fucking $2.95 back. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This game was NOT an easy PLAT. True I did it in 3 days... But it was the most frustrating experience I have ever had. Unbalanced difficulty, and a downright awful experience. Oh, the last boss? Took me about an hour, awful. I would rather masturbate with sandpaper. It would be worth it to me if they deleted it off of PSN and took away my Plat. :-(

Edited by DEATHTRAIN78

Yeah, this game is very broken and it's the glitches that make the game difficult.

I killed the Necromancer in about two seconds. No joke. I had two stats in Sharp Arrow and my Defense and Speed were maxed out.

What I think the problem people are having with the Necromancer is...there is an invincibility glitch for bad guys. Twice during my playthrough I came upon a minor bad guy that would not die. The first was a standard orc, the second was a bone orc. I filled them with arrows again and again and again and they just kept coming at me. 

I think this might be happening with the Necromancer, hence the perceived difficulty. This glitch must happen on him frequently, making him literally unkillable. I think the only reason he goes down eventually is related to time rather than having a high amount of health. Perhaps the glitch...unglitches after enough time? Either way, this game is balls. I can't get the awful music out of my head, either.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

If you attack with the sword it goes by really quick, my first attempt I was shooting arrows for quite awhile and suddenly the game froze. Had to redo the level this time I was sticking on him with the sword and he died in like 5 minutes or so 😸