Simple triphy finish?

msummbody

Is it possible to earn all possible difficulty trophies if the game is played on the hardest setting?

I am asking because I only have the regular, hardened, and veteran difficulty trophies left, I earned the other trophies on the easiest difficulty to learn the controls of the game. Now I would like to earn the last 4 trophies in the quickest amount of time possible hence my opening question.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/12/2017 at 8:30 AM, YemmytheFerret said:

I suggest doing veteran first, that way the rest of the difficulties feel that much easier

I realize this thread is old AF but I read this and I just can not fathom this mentality.  Rather than making the easier difficulties easier why not make the harder one easier by playing the lower difficulties first so that you learn the missions more?

I played on hardened my first play through and it was hard as hell I almost gave up a few times.  Now I just started veteran this morning and I am already past Pegasus bridge in maybe 4 or 5 hours of game play.  It felt much easier because I had already struggled and had to learn safe places to go.  Honestly I have died less on vet than on hardened

17 minutes ago, False_Gix said:

I realize this thread is old AF but I read this and I just can not fathom this mentality.  Rather than making the easier difficulties easier why not make the harder one easier by playing the lower difficulties first so that you learn the missions more?

I played on hardened my first play through and it was hard as hell I almost gave up a few times.  Now I just started veteran this morning and I am already past Pegasus bridge in maybe 4 or 5 hours of game play.  It felt much easier because I had already struggled and had to learn safe places to go.  Honestly I have died less on vet than on hardened

As far as COD is concerned the only game in the franchise that gave me any trouble was WAW Veteran wise, until i played classic. I actually gave up on classic as your health never really regenerated much. As far as i remember I completed a few levels on Veteran and then gave it the boot and never went back to try again, nor do have I any plans too. 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:03 PM, NekoRave said:

Dont you learn either way tho?

Coming from someone who always plays the hardest mode first, I tend to pick up the game quickly versus easier modes.

Everyone's different, but I figure if something is really challenging at the gate it pushes you to do even better and perform better.

Maybe at most 30 mins an hour if you truely struggle, but it varies per game.

If you can handle it, veteran mode out the gate can make the process more smooth for me anyways rather than playing easier modes first.

Again varies player to player, but the logic is within reason the fathom and understand because the trial of the insane mode versus just hard teaches you the full AIs potential.

Of course no shame in doing easier ones, just shaves off time doing the last difficulty first.

I mean yes I suppose you learn either way but it seems like the logical equivalent of playing a football game to help make you better at practicing football.

And yes I will usually try to do hardest right out of the gate IF it seems possible to finish in one play through, but this game requires you to play it 3 times anyway