Zombies Weapons kit Glitched

So i've been playing for a really long time now and I've notice something. I found a permanent unlock token that you get when you prestige a level in zombies. I've only unlocked the haymaker and I notice something weird about it. My haymaker is fully max up and i put every attachment on it even the camo but for some reason everytime I get it from the mystery box the attachment wouldn't show up. It would only come up with a sight and a attachment from when I had it before. Is there a way where I can fix, or do I prestige another level for the attachment to come back? I need help!!

Can you buy the Haymaker off the wall on any map? if so, try to doing that and see if all your attachments and whatnot are there.

You can only get it using the mystery box.

And for OP when did you prestige? I prestiged and unlocked the same gun as you did and I haven't had any problems with it.

Kind of unrelated, but my friend prestiged in Multiplayer a couple seconds before a server maintenance hit and he got ALL his stats wiped for all modes. He called up Treyarch and they gave him a voucher for the Season Pass to apologise. He was so happy :D

Hmmm, weird. There used to be a glitch that, when you permanently unlocked a weapon in Zombies, it couldn't earn experience until you reached the level you actually unlocked that weapon (For example, you unlock the Haymaker 12 at level 31, but if you permanently unlocked it at, say, level 2, you couldn't earn XP for it until you reach level 31 all over again). That glitch was patched in patch 1.12, I reckon. But whan you describe is a quite rare occurence. Have you tried to clear all the attatchments on the Haymaker 12 and adding them again?

Edit: OK, I've just turned on my PS4, started BO3, went to Zombies, prestiged (I was Prestige 2 level 35) and permanently unlocked the Haymaker 12... No problem whatsoever. Did you had luck?

Edited by DPJUST14

Should i just take off all the attachment off for right now, I'm almost close to prestige. It if keeps glitching should I reset all my stats then. I'm prestige 5 and i'm going to 6. It doesn't show the fast mags, the elo sight, and the long barrel equip. Only the red dot sight, and laser sight.

You can only get it using the mystery box.

And for OP when did you prestige? I prestiged and unlocked the same gun as you did and I haven't had any problems with it

I used the token for that gun when I went to prestige 5 and the gun didn't changed. I put every attachment and nothing changed. I tested it for the other guns that were fully leveled up and they work. 

Hmmm, Fresh Start just for that... I'd say that you would waste less time if you just reinstall the game, instead of resetting your stats and grind Zombies all over again.

BTW, I think I got you on my Friends List already... I think we played together on BO2 Zombies, didn't we? What a coincidence...

• 3 weeks later...

I have this issue with the Man-O-War, It has all the attachments I want, but I keep changing the Camo to Dark matter in weapons kit, but its stuck in Storm camo (which is nice, but not what i want) I mess with all the attachments in weapons kit, but i keep getting the same old attachments with storm camo, and i have given up on a fix, i am prestige master, and even prestiging (not even a word) didnt help. its the only weapon giving me issues and unless I reset my stats (YEA RIGHT) i no longer care. 

13 Days playing Zombies (Prestige master Lv 100) ZERO EASTER EGGS =(

10 Days playing online MP (10th Prestige)(Dark matter and all Hero Gear Unlocked)