Arkedo Series comes to PSN October 16th

Lady Lilith

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/10/1/3438044/arkedo-series-available-for-playstation-3-on-october-16th

arkedo_series_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Arkedo Series, a three-game bundle from Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit developer Arkedo Studios, is coming to the PlayStation Store on October 16th, publisher Sanuk Games announced today.

The compilation includes three arcade-style games for use on PlayStation 3: platformer01 - JUMP! in which players collect bombs before they detonate while avoiding enemies;02 - SWAP!, a game similar to Tetris, in which rows of blocks must be cleared away before the pile reaches the top of the screen; and 03 - PIXEL!, a pixel-themed platformer. The collection will cost $5.99.

Arkedo Series was originally published as three individual titles on Xbox Live Indie Games in 2009. Sanuk Games announced JUMP!, SWAP!, and PIXEL! for release on PlayStation Network in August 2011. Sony America insisted on bundling the titles, delaying the games' release over a year.

Hm...I'm interested after playing Hell Yeah and really enjoying it. I wonder if Plus members will get a discount, or even get it free.

Jump, Swap, and Pixel are 3 excellent games. I would suggest these games to anyone, honestly. I'm looking forward to playing Hell Yeah in the near future.

That's a subtle hint, Kevin. :P

Jump is excellent, Swap is excellent if you like puzzle games and Bejeweled-alikes, Pixel is merely good, but still, they're all worth whatever the asking price will inevitably be, as Arkedo seem very good at setting price points.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2018 at 4:20 PM, Guardian_owl said:

Your wish was granted 6 years later, will be free for Nov. 2018.

True but not the same trophy list as in this section... seems like PS Plus users got the other version with all 3 games as their separate trophy list (at least in EU).

Edited by whittle181