Darksiders 1 (remaster) is coming to PS4

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/07/25/darksiders-remaster-confirmed-ps4-xbox-one-wii-u/

It will cost $19.99 and is set to be released on October 25.

darksiders-555x328.jpg

Following a retailer listing earlier this month, Nordic Games confirmed at Gamepolis 2016 this past weekend that a Darksiders remaster is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Wii U.

According to Spanish site NextN, the Darksiders remaster will launch in Q4 2016 through physical and digital stores for €19.90. It also looks like Nordic Games will offer other Darksiders merchandise at the same time, including soundtracks of the two game son vinyl, a figure of War, and more.

Meanwhile, retailer Newegg is currently listing Darksiders for PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U, priced at $19.99 USD with a release date of October 25.

When Nordic Games offers up more details about the Darksiders remaster, we’ll let you know.
Previously, Nordic Games remastered Darksiders 2, which they say “was just a way to get some spotlight on the franchise again, reactivate the community and have a better starting position for [Darksiders 3].”

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 4

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/07/25/darksiders-remaster-confirmed-ps4-xbox-one-wii-u/

It will cost $19.99 and is set to be released on October 25.

darksiders-555x328.jpg

Following a retailer listing earlier this month, Nordic Games confirmed at Gamepolis 2016 this past weekend that a Darksiders remaster is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Wii U.

According to Spanish site NextN, the Darksiders remaster will launch in Q4 2016 through physical and digital stores for €19.90. It also looks like Nordic Games will offer other Darksiders merchandise at the same time, including soundtracks of the two game son vinyl, a figure of War, and more.

Meanwhile, retailer Newegg is currently listing Darksiders for PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U, priced at $19.99 USD with a release date of October 25.

When Nordic Games offers up more details about the Darksiders remaster, we’ll let you know.

Previously, Nordic Games remastered Darksiders 2, which they say “was just a way to get some spotlight on the franchise again, reactivate the community and have a better starting position for [Darksiders 3].”

OH HELL YES

Wait there is NO guide for the Original Darksiders here??? guess i know what i will be doing AFTER 3D Dot Game Heroes

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

$20 for a remaster is a really fair price. Most publishers wouldn't even dream of pricing so low.

It's still silly that they remastered them in reverse order, though.

capcom and its resident evil remake -> resident evil 0 -> resident evil 6 -> resident evil 5 -> and soon resident evil 4 remasters, in that order of release and all of them having a $19.99 price tag says hello xD

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 2

Only $19.99? Wow. I might stack this, I loved Darksiders 1. Still have Darksiders II to do though but it's failing to interest me in the way 1 did :(

And certainly you're not alone, D2 tried to do many things, and for me it felt uninteresting, a little of Rpg, a little of huge bosses with a bad camera, fairy tale soundtrack and a protagonist that sounds as an old cowboy instead of something menacing, at least D1 tried to be epic.

The gameplay, at least on Ps3 is bad, you can feel the bad sync when you try to build combos.

For anyone surprised by Wii U being an option, these are the same guys who got DSII working on the dev kit in 5 minutes when everyone else was in struggle street.

These guys are talented, they basically have the best non-Nintendo Zelda in this game and you should just do yourself a favour and buy it if you haven't played the first. It has pretty strong combo system if you mess with it long enough.

Already played the first game on PS3, but I thought it was a great game. Might get the game for the PS4 as well, I had a great time with the game. Never got around playing the second game though, so I'll probably also get that for the PS4 once I replay the first Darksiders on the PS4

I like that low price. I started a wee bit on the X360 but never really played this even though by all accounts it should be a game I would really like.

I don't think we'll be getting a Darksiders 3 though - who wants to play as Famine or Pestilence? Though come to think of it, Conquest might be an option. Have these games named the other horsemen next to Death and War? Did they use Pestilence or Conquest?