Darksiders 1 (remaster) is coming to PS4

I don't think we'll be getting a Darksiders 3 though - who wants to play as Famine or Pestilence? Though come to think of it, Conquest might be an option. Have these games named the other horsemen next to Death and War? Did they use Pestilence or Conquest?

Strife and Fury. Strife would be a gunslinger and Fury is a chick whip user i believe.

Strife and Fury. Strife would be a gunslinger and Fury is a chick whip user i believe.

Thanks. It's weird they did not use the classic interpretations of the four, but with something like Famine/Pestilence it might be for the best. I could maybe see Pestilence working in a Bloodborne kind of way but Famine...

(this happened a few hours ago)

Brother wakes up for work,

I tell him about this remaster,

He asks how much,

I tell him,

He throws his wallet at me.

:rolleyes:

thats is hilarious

Thanks. It's weird they did not use the classic interpretations of the four, but with something like Famine/Pestilence it might be for the best. I could maybe see Pestilence working in a Bloodborne kind of way but Famine...

here is some "official" art

fury-and-strife.jpg

Back when the official forums were around we were always guessing how Strife and Fury would play.

In my opinion Strife would use "gun-fu/gun-kata" as it is called, think about he movie Equilibrium but not as stiff. howver give him weapons with extreme close range melee for up close fighting.

450px-Blade2-1.jpg

Fury I see as more of a Belmont (akin to Leon or Gabriel) style combatant, but they might go more like Kratos.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

now if we could just get a Legacy of Kain Collection.

From Nordic games official site:

I has been stated for Oct 25 but on the official site is says "coming soon"

Features

Apocalyptic Power - Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
Extreme Arsenal - Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly Weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
Epic Quest - Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
Character Progression - Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
Battle Heaven and Hell - Battle against all who stand in your way - from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Warmastered Edition Features:
PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
Native 1080p rendering resolution
Doubled all the texture resolutions
Rendering improvements and rework
Better shadow rendering quality
Post processing effects
60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 30 for WiiU)

43402-Minions-cheering-gif-OrI5.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Been on the lookout for when it would go up but just in case many of you missed it,

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/darksiders-warmastered-edition/134253

^Gamestop has the Warmastered Edition up for pre-order. That box art is nice. :D Would have made a badass steelbook.

Or I could be clueless here and not have realized the pre-order was up for other sites lol. (which is ok because I don't use them. :P )

Been on the lookout for when it would go up but just in case many of you missed it,

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/darksiders-warmastered-edition/134253

^Gamestop has the Warmastered Edition up for pre-order. That box art is nice. :D Would have made a badass steelbook.

Or I could be clueless here and not have realized the pre-order was up for other sites lol. (which is ok because I don't use them. :P )

Well, the game story I buy from does not have it on their site yet so this is news to me.

Well, the game story I buy from does not have it on their site yet so this is news to me.

I never would have known if I didn't specifically search for it.

There was no coverage of it on the site's main page at all. Hell even if you click on the "New and Upcoming Video Games" section it doesn't even tell you there.

More than likely it's because of the price tag because they made sure to have Skyrim's remaster there at the normal $59.99. (Popularity probably played a small part too)

• 1 month later...

there is a chance the game might be delayed til Nov 22 if Amazon is to be believed. hopefully not but no big deal either way

Gamestop's site and the app both have the release date as 10/25 still. Gonna be a tad annoyed if it's delayed, although I guess it will give me more time with RotTR if for some reason I can't do the entire game in 2 weeks. -_-

Yeah, that's correct.

Maybe those will be the horses' names.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.exophase.com/game/darksiders-warmastered-edition-xbox-one/achievements/

exact same trophies, according to the bone version here. just new tiles.

I was honestly expecting a "Warmaster Difficulty" trophy.

Either way I had a lot of fun playing this the first time and I'm still hoping beyond all hope that this does well enough for them to make a 3rd game and even better, a fourth game. And then maybe a 5th game where we get them all in a party. :devil: <-joking...sorta...

I was honestly expecting a "Warmaster Difficulty" trophy.

Either way I had a lot of fun playing this the first time and I'm still hoping beyond all hope that this does well enough for them to make a 3rd game and even better, a fourth game. And then maybe a 5th game where we get them all in a party. :devil: <-joking...sorta...

I just hope they finish the Story as a Single Player game. then let them do a separate game to try out multi-player but yes I would like to see at least 4 games in the series as it is one of my Top series (right next to Legacy of Kain)

Read the comics published by Dark Horse. They're a great read.

Death's Door yes that was good so was Abomination Vault. Too bad they "retconned" the original comic that Joe Mad released as a pre-order bonus.

The X has better images for this than we do :(

125473-hi.jpg

Edited by DarkHarmonixer
  • Like 1