Separate platform statistics

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I guess it would be cool to view separate statistics for each of your platforms.

You would have chance to learn:

- What's your daily Vita trophies amount!

- What's your average completion rate on PS4 games!

- How much games you have started on PS3!

What do you think about this idea? Does it even make sense considering shrinking number of players on PS3/PSVita? I'd love to hear your opinion!

Edited by hipo5
  • Like 3

- What's your daily Vita trophies amount!

0 because Vita has no games? :awesome:

More statistics are always welcomed but I'm not sure if it's actually viable...

Processing this for each profile would require higher computing capacity which would put higher load on server.

Actually, one question. Would this be visible only on your profile or there would be global leaderboard as well?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I think it works better as a leaderboard than it does in the statistics page. As someone who only owns a PS4, I find it strange when compared to other people who are playing games I can't physically play, or who have played a game on multiple platforms (rather than it being a multi-platform game). Would love to see a PS4 trophies leaderboard (and of course PS3/Vita by extension).

Tsk, tsk, way to give everyone false hopes. :awesome:I sooo want to see the beta, but alas, I must wait...

I forgot that only premiums before May 5th are eligible for the beta. But other premiums can still use the exclusive new trophy card (until the update is implemented, afterwards the card is available for everyone :ninja: ).

When is this update coming? Don't want to seem impatient here, but do we have any idea or is still just soon?

Every time someone asks this, Sly postpones it for a year. Right now the date is set for the year 2213... 

I forgot that only premiums before May 5th are eligible for the beta. But other premiums can still use the exclusive new trophy card (until the update is implemented, afterwards the card is available for everyone :ninja: ).

Every time someone asks this, Sly postpones it for a year. Right now the date is set for the year 2213... 

Is there any other way to get into beta? :D A new date window for later premium adopters?

Is there any other way to get into beta? :D A new date window for later premium adopters?

AFAIK there isn't. Maybe Sly will update the beta with the improvements and feedback and other premium members can join. The first beta used the site data from before May 4 or 5, so that's why premiums from after that date can't access it.

Wait, how do you do that? :P

EDIT: Found It  

A bit late, but it's in the Premium Members subforum. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm excited for the new site update mostly because of this feature. I'm interested to see the difference in my rankings between different platforms :).

Rofl, I'm 4th on Vita leaderboard of my country :awesome:

Only 4th? Pfff, you disappoint me Satoshi :P.

Edited by LucasV9991

Only 4th? Pfff, you disappoint me Satoshi :P.

Yup, unfortunately, not enough points =D

I obviously have most Plats there :awesome:

Plus, it's a leaderboard of pure Vita lists. So even if you do play a multiplatform game on Vita, it does not get counted there :) Which gives me 7 Plats less than what I should have :D

That reminds me we seriously need to fix the Senran Kagura SV, Monster Monpiece and so on.

• Like 1

Wow this beta looks fuc*ing awesome.Really cool the way you can separate leaderboards for each system.The profile page looks better and cleaner.When it comes out will it free to members or do they have to upgrade

If When the update has been implemented, it'll be for everyone (including that new trophy card that's now exclusive for premium members).

• Like 1

Oh right, forgot about that :facepalm:.

I had asked Sly a couple weeks ago about the database because I became premium like a day or two late and this is what he said.

Are there any plans to release a new version available to premium members that joined after May 5th or are you just going to focus on getting it out to everyone?

There will be another test of converting the database, it's just that it takes about 20 hours so not something that'll happen often.

Edited by skateak