uncharted 3 dlc trophies

I don't necessarily think there is a definitive answer for you on this one.  It took me around 3 months of almost constant boosting.  I had two awesome co-op partners who literally dragged me through all the co-op elements one afternoon (apart from Overseer which took a little bit longer)  I had a great, consistent group of boosters for the multiplayer so got that done pretty fast.  If anything it will be obtaining all the treasures that take the longest....some people get really lucky and get all the ones they need in a couple of weeks, for others I've known people boosting for a year + to get them.

Half of the battle is finding good people to get this done with

As someone who ultimately did 100% Uncharted 3, TOO DANG LONG!!! I was really into that Multiplayer at launch, but after completing it, I never wanted to see that game again. Honestly, the miscellaneous trophies aren't bad, but the ones that spike the time are wins and treasures, but the difficulty is upped by the coop.

I was pretty amazing at the coop in this game, and I also had awesome friends (I played with the guy who made the Overseer video guide most people probably ended up watching to get that trophy), so none of the trophies were bad for us except the aforementioned Overseer. You basically had to reach the very end of the hardest coop level on Crushing, and then kill a wave of armored RPG guys, some of whom could shoot the statue immediately, before any of them hit the statue once. There are 6 different spawn points, and the armored guys are guaranteed to hit the statue if you don't have something like a PAK80 and Army of 3 going. The fact that I remember these details years later just speaks to how ridiculous that trophy was.

Anyways, if you conquer that, the rest is just a MASSIVE grind. I did it all legit, but you could probably knock out the wins trophies in a week or so boosting. The treasures will be the real test as they're completely random, and the best mode for dropping them (Co Op Hunter Arena) is horrible (very glitchy, dead even back in 2011, and there's no host migration). I just checked my profile in the other tab, and those 2 treasure trophies were the last ones I got, over 2 full years after they patched in those trophies; fun fact: instead of releasing the trophies alongside the DLC packs, Naughty Dog patched them all in afterwards, a year after launch, and none were retroactive except treasure trophies.

In summation, assuming you boost wins and farm treasures with a boosting partner in split screen, you'd probably take significantly less time than I did, but you're still looking at a bare minimum of 75 hours (20 hours min boosting all game mode wins, 15+ hours for coop assuming you're inexperienced, and another 30 or so for treasures if you're SUPER lucky). If you're wondering why that doesn't add to 75, that's because there's still 30+ other miscellaneous trophies that will probablyactually take in excess of 75 hours.

TL;DR: DONT

Edited by jjjkur

• 3 weeks later...