First Contracts Possibly Glitch

Dragjae55

So I done 10 missions since the trophies been up for this game and still no trophy. I have contacted the devs on Twitter and their Forums to let them know and hopefully fix it fast. 

Hasn't it only been like 8 or 9 days so far since trophies have been released? So you shouldn't have the trophy yet.

Hasn't it only been like 8 or 9 days so far since trophies have been released? So you shouldn't have the trophy yet.

Day 1 they showed 3 missions, but maybe your right and it has to be 1 mission per day or something.

Edited by Dragjae55

Well it's the last trophy I need for platinum, so guess we'll just have to hold out for a few more days of missions.

hey, any tips for

Better You Than Me
Be the last Mercenary by the end of a match

I Missed You
Get turned and then turn an ex mercenary teammate in a match

Mutant Exterminator
Kill 50 Mutants with a MEC

hey, any tips for

Better You Than Me
Be the last Mercenary by the end of a match

I Missed You
Get turned and then turn an ex mercenary teammate in a match

Mutant Exterminator
Kill 50 Mutants with a MEC

1) Be selfish let your team die or camp back

2) Keep running into the mutant base to get turned

3) That's going to be hard I did it when a mutant was close to me even though they can run like hell. Get the blue hair girl and trap them in the barrier then spawn the mec on them.

Much like the other guy said:

1) Stay back in your base, most of the time, hope for good mutants

2) Get turned as early as possible, like as soon as you hear "Mutant Turning Available" get killed. Then play well, and charge your turning ability up asap

3) The 50 MEC kills, I play as Siphon most games, she's low health so they're more likely to go for you, let them attack you, use her L2 which slows them down, then get "blight side" of them, meaning the path they'd take to run back to their blight, and hit square. That way, they'll be slowed, and also have you blocking them for the 3 second MEC activation, once you've done that, you want to use the Mech charge (L1 I think) as this knocks them down for ages, then just finish them off.