Silent Hill Demo Impressions

With the release of Silent Hill Book of Memories demo, and the game just a month away, what are you first impressions?

I rather enjoyed my time with the rather wayward title. It isnt at all a horror game, but I think it fits perfectly on the vita. Its like Dungeon Hunter, but in nightmare on elm street. A nice little dungeon crawl, filled with levels, abilities, inventory, skills, stats, you name it. A departure from the norm, but when you look past it, very fun to play. I hope people don't over look this because it is top down, I feel it will be a worth while play.

• Like 1

Being a handheld game is not an acceptable excuse to produce a garbage like this.when I saw Operation Raccoon City,I asked myself that can survivor horror games get any worse? Konami proved that it's possible by showing BOM screenshots.

Just look at Silent hill Origins how well made on an old handheld console.

Well I think Konami is just abusing the silent hill title.

I liked it... in fact i wasn't even thinking about buying it at all... but then a friend told me to try the demo (he knows i love 3rd person isometric loot grinder RPGs) and i ended up loving it... :shakefist:

i probably won't buy it right away because im holding off for Ragnarok... i will get it on the cheap some time

• Like 1

I liked it... in fact i wasn't even thinking about buying it at all... but then a friend told me to try the demo (he knows i love 3rd person isometric loot grinder RPGs) and i ended up loving it... :shakefist:

i probably won't buy it right away because im holding off for Ragnarok... i will get it on the cheap some time

*waves hand across face* you will buy this on day 1

i watched a little game play long enough to see its top down game play and stopped. I won't say I'll buy it, but I'll give the demo a shot at least. Since a few of you are recommending

If your not a fan of top down dungeon crawl type games, dont bother, you probably wont like it. If you do however have an open mind, give it a shot, wont hurt.