This game is awful.

local_jesster

I thought it couldn't possibly be THAT bad, but this is easily one of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life. The trophies only take about 2 hours to get but it's such a chore to do. Be cautious if you're considering a purchase. Your 4 dollars can be well spent somewhere else.

Edited by Tidus4713
  • Like 1

apparently that is all the trophies.  a 2 hour plat.  sounds awful.  terrible.  never heard such a thing

*logs in to PSN to buy and remote download*

a shame and a stain on trophies

still better to have a game with 100% trophies than a game without loool

It would be one of the worst games I have ever played at the best of times. Combine how bad it is with no inverted controls option and it is a complete nightmare for me. Not even sure I will be able to get the easy plat since without inverted controls I can barely play it :facepalm:

Magus was worlds better imo. Orc Slayer is really bad but it is not the worst I played. That honor would have to go to Bread Pub Brawlers. Bread pub Braqlwers actually had worse graphics, worse controls, one of the most annoying songs ever, and all the trophies were just grinding dough for hours, no plat, longer time to 100%, trophy for dough glitched.

Magus was worlds better imo. Orc Slayer is really bad but it is not the worst I played. That honor would have to go to Bread Pub Brawlers. Bread pub Braqlwers actually had worse graphics, worse controls, one of the most annoying songs ever, and all the trophies were just grinding dough for hours, no plat, longer time to 100%, trophy for dough glitched.

Magus was better and I would even consider Albedo to be better than this. That's how rubbish I consider Orc Slayer.

• Like 2

Yup, this has to be the worst game on PS4 and I doubt that any future game can be as bad as this. Honestly I think it's worse than Deep Black.

I haven't played it but I doubt there won't be worse in the future, I know that the vita has it's worst one already, and I still think it's an april's fools joke!

It truly is awful.  It looks amateurish and is entirely unsatisfying to play.  Boring too, which is an achievement given how short it is.

The platinum is practically given away but don't listen to anyone who defends the game.  It is trash.  The framerate is all over the place.  Again, quite the achievement given that this looks like an upscaled PS2 game.

Only Mastercube is worse.

I'm literally buying the game thanks to this thread. 

The amount you guys are shitting on it, makes me wanna see if it's really that bad. I'll update the thread once I've played it and tell you guys if I agree. :D

I hardly believe someone will enjoy this game, but good luck :D

I'm literally buying the game thanks to this thread. 

The amount you guys are shitting on it, makes me wanna see if it's really that bad. I'll update the thread once I've played it and tell you guys if I agree. :D

Don't lie to us

You're buying it cuz it's an easy plat

If you really cared just to see how bad it was you could just YouTube gameplay footage for no cost

• Like 1

Don't lie to us

You're buying it cuz it's an easy plat

If you really cared just to see how bad it was you could just YouTube gameplay footage for no cost

Why not both? 

But yeah of course man. ;) 

I wouldn't buy it, if it was shit and a 100 hour plat now would I? 

2 hours of potential comedy and awful gameplay for a plat? Yes please. :P 

I hardly believe someone will enjoy this game, but good luck :D

Thanks pal. I may even buy the EU version and stack it for double the awful and double the plats. ;)

• Like 1

Why not both? 

But yeah of course man. ;) 

I wouldn't buy it, if it was shit and a 100 hour plat now would I? 

2 hours of potential comedy and awful gameplay for a plat? Yes please. :P 

Thanks pal. I may even buy the EU version and stack it for double the awful and double the plats. ;)

Luckily it's cheap enough to justify

But it also gives the developer an excuse to make another shitty game/make some potential profit when sometimes, better games struggle to do/sell well

And all because of a bunch of trophy addicts just had to have another meaningless / almost effortless pixel

My stepson could make a better game than this

The controls are clunky

The aiming sucks

The jumping is equivalent to me standing on my tippy toes

The music is horrendous

I hit a glitch towards the end where my crossbow was automatically firing on it's own

Towards the end the level layouts are confusing

(mainly the castle dungeon type stage and swamps)

The special cross bow upgrades such as magic arrows, fire arrows, etc. are pointless

Its so cheap and poorly made I can foresee this being in the IGC in the not so distant future