Giving Away Steam Game

DocVoltacon

Hello I bought 4-pack game I still got one more available but instand the policy of first come, first serve. Instand I going giving you one question

Who is the worst Gaming Youtuber ever ?

There are two rule for who participate

1- You need Steam so can I reward the winner

2-You cant repeat the same Youtuber name that already be posted by somebody else

The next week I will anouce the winner.

• Like 3

I can't really think of any gaming YouTubers that are outright bad, so I just searched for gaming videos with poor quality/no commentary. Out of the ones I've found, I'd say FWE100 is the worst. (If you see this, I'm sorry.)

Generic Gaming Let's Play channel #3046.

On a serious note;, LOW. TIER. GOOOOOD., (LTG, LowTierGod) the man is a thousand times more annoying than DarkSydePhil.

The man is always so full of himself, thinking he is better than everyone. I hated DSP, but this man is on a whole new level.

P.S: I forgot fighting games weren't that big, so might be kind of normal for everyone to not know who he is. He is a fighting game player, but he talks trash every second, even if you're good. Here's a video about this interesting chap's life.

Edited by d1l2e3v4

The Irate Gamer

I don't really watch things I don't like (at least usually not long enough to give an informed opinion, anyway), so this is just based on his infamous reputation + the fact that I can't win a game without providing an answer. :P

Edited by Walter-kun

One week seen bad Gaming youtuber I very pround to judge before I wil tell the winner of the Giving Away

DSP-OMG I remenber see this guy on his older youtube channel before was Shut Down due the copy right Strike his was ok but now Jesus Christ this guy is an true Cancer of Gaming and social live I wonder why he became such an A-hole

FWE100Well Bad quality is so right but I got to say is one of much generic youtuber beginer and he stop doing video for an couple years so I think he lear his lesson

PewDiePie-Well I thing Pewdiepie is kinda loss is touch but I dont thing is on the bad level more on the average level

LeafyisHere- three word WTF but i dont see any gaming content

StampyLongHead- Well If I was an kid I might like his video but man is voice is so anoying

SSSniperWolf-Jesus I respect Girls in the gaming community but her she just talking about her live whild she playing WTF.

LTG-And I trought nobody could match DSP but this take the cake my god

Myself :D - Gamer iNatsuu

My steam is in my prof signature - iNatsuu

Well I didnt expect that somebody in PSProfile would put his own youtube Channel for this contest the probleme as I live In Portugal I will Spare you due the fact that alot of people wont understand Portugues but you use the Sterotype games CS and Football ( I HATE FOOTBALL CHANNEL). 

Definitely Asalieri and his drones, especially AlphaOmegaSin for being a whiny, self-righteous try hard who loves to bully and block others, including his fans, for not agreeing with his opinions. And don't even get me started on xRazorfistx as well.

Realy ? AlphaOmegaSin is so bad ? I watch is channel time to time but I dont think is so bad.

My god xRazorfistx is I dont know how to say I think word can describe him and Asalieri OMG that guy reviws other Youtuber O_o is that even Legal ?

CrapgamerReviews

He pumps out about one console war fanboy video every day, and has been doing this for years.

Steam: MMDE

For Fuck sake I cant belive that guy dare to compare Uncharted 4 to Soda Simulator WTF is wrong with this Xbox fan boy and I trought the Pc community are bad.

No god please no a Freaking COD Chanel well at least that guy hack the game on MP so I think I might give in an pass

ReviewTechUSA, he whines about everything and never actually reviews any tech. His more recent videos are all clickbait.

I got to say I feel that is channel is more of want going on in the gaming comunity instand of "review Tech".

The Irate Gamer

I don't really watch things I don't like (at least usually not long enough to give an informed opinion, anyway), so this is just based on his infamous reputation + the fact that I can't win a game without providing an answer. :P

The Irate Gamer-What an Rip-off of AVGN even is got some good joke that guy shut the comment of is early video

TmArtn-Oh for love of god ANOTHER COD CHANNEL I TIRED OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING COD CHANEEL ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING YOUTUBE

Kwebbelkop-It content are ok but his voice god If my ear could bleed their bleed

And so here the winner of the contest here is:CrapgamerReviews.

It was tough between DSP,LTG and CGR. 

• Like 1

:D

And, yes, CrapgamerReviews takes console war fanboyism to the next level. xD

Seriously, about every day he does a video about how great Xbox is or how terrible PlayStation is, usually both at the same time. Dude gets 5k to 20k views on most of his videos.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

DillionTheHacker

Sorsha

jeffreestar

Edit: didn't read gaming lmao

Markiplier to me. I just find him annoying sorry.

And KSI.

I know the game was given out, doesn't hurt to throw in my opinion through lol.

Edited by null
  • Like 1