MrsB

The Official LittleBigPlanet PS Vita P4P Thread

383 posts in this topic

You can use this thread to exchange play-for-plays with other sackfolk. All you need to do is leave your PSN id and a link to your level. Once you reach 50 plays on your level please update your post so that people know whether you're still doing P4P or not.

To give a link to your level go to vita.lbp.me and find your level. Copy and past the url into your post. This will make it a lot easier for people to find and queue your level!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN: bnecker717

I need 50 plays on my level: Bnecker717's Free Custom Costumes (no dlc) Bnecker717's Free Custom Costumes (no dlc) By bnecker717 - LBP.me Vita

If you play my level please send me a msg on here, the psn or LBPV and I'll play yours too. Thanks! smile.gif

Got over 50 plays! Thanks all who helped! :D

Edited by bnecker717

I will get in on this soon too. Just got access to community stuff the other day but I have been busy so nothing built.

I made a very short level just for the purpose of 50 plays, takes about 2 seconds I think

ID: JennifairyW

if anybody plays leave a little comment so i can find you quickly and play your level too :wub:

//Edit: no longer need players, thank you to everyone who helped me :*

Edited by JennifairyW

Please play my very fast level. It takes 1 second to beat. Send me a message and I will play yours as well. My PSN is Dr_Mayus

Just search Dr Mayus-nice and easy

http://vita.lbp.me/v/-8sck

Thanks in advance to those who play it. Leave a review or comment and I'll play yours.

EDIT: Turns out one of my levels was kinda popular and got 71 unique players overnight, so I am done with this!

Edited by simula67

Done with the P4Ps. Thanks to those that helped me out :D

Edited by bmj14772

My PSN ID is: Blankjin my level : Sky World, please p4p and like it and i will do the same, i put much effort in this level anyway so please help!
Oh and im looking for friends to play add me  :)

All recent requests added - Also requests from other thread added !

I need help with the 50 unique plays. I'm very close to the platinum!

http://vita.lbp.me/v/cyqsn

I'll return the favor, just leave a comment on my level and I'll play yours back :)

I need help with the 50 unique plays. I'm very close to the platinum!

http://vita.lbp.me/v/cyqsn

I'll return the favor, just leave a comment on my level and I'll play yours back :)

Added sir :)