Trophies

KashSenpai

I'm actually going to attempt 100% in fifa 16 trophies, for all the fifas there's so many trophies and it seems so long and impossible. But just feel like doing this one. (Don't ask why). Anyways this is going to be a stupid question but i want to ask about one of the possession trophies which requires playing a match with more than 65% possession. To obtain more than 65% possession do you need to keep passing the ball around or if you for example stand with the ball for the whole match in order to get the trophy? Basically how does possession work in fifa?

Possession means your team having control over the ball, whether the same player has it or it being passed between players in your team.

So in FIFA it means you being able to control the ball with one of your players. If the opposing team has it then you don't have possession.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

I was trying to plat this one too, but the trophy about winning 5 consecutive online draft matches, force me to give up, I can't find a match, it seems that no one play this mode anymore...and I was so close ): just 4 more trophies to the platinum.

To obtain more than 65% possession do you need to keep passing the ball around or if you for example stand with the ball for the whole match in order to get the trophy? Basically how does possession work in fifa?

Watch any real match of Barcelona, that should give you enough of an idea to know how to handle possession xD

• Like 2

When you view your trophies on the PS4 you can click each individual trophy and then choose 'options' on your PS4 pad which will then load up guides for that specific trophy from off the net on how to obtain that trophy, you do not need to close the game in order to do this.

Just thought it might help.

Edited by JapanimeGamer

I was trying to plat this one too, but the trophy about winning 5 consecutive online draft matches, force me to give up, I can't find a match, it seems that no one play this mode anymore...and I was so close ): just 4 more trophies to the platinum.

you got the game on ps3 or ps4?

When you view your trophies on the PS4 you can click each individual trophy and then choose 'options' on your PS4 pad which will then load up guides for that specific trophy from off the net on how to obtain that trophy, you do not need to close the game in order to do this.

Just thought it might help.

ah thanks but i thought some of the guides will be too brief and not so helpful :/

Can any player be able to do a flair shot or is it players with a certain number of star skills?

Quoted from the link I gave you above:

2. You should use a player with high pace and dribbling to make it easier for yourself. Ronaldo/Suarez/Bale etc...

4. Also some players have the "flair" trait so this is also important.

So I figure playing a game with a player like Ronaldo in your team and using him to do the flair shot would be a sensible thing to do.

On a side note: I don't have the game myself. I'm just googling the answers for you.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1