What are the worst games you've ever plat'ed or 100%ed?

Mad

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Telltale's Jurassic Park

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

Alice Madness Return's dlc trophies.

Basically all four are boring as hell or the controls are garbage.

Haha I'm playing Alice dlc right now. I could totally see why you're frustrated. However im playing it first since I don't want to be spoiled by the newer Alice first.

Just platted inFamous.. Damn rock shards made me crazy since 2011.

Loll I actually liked the blast shards. Idk they were fun to collect for me at least. To be fair though I printed a map with 350 shards on it and I can just cross them out :D

Skyrim on PS 3. As much as I love the game, the crashes and freezes almost made it unplayable. Sure, people say it's like an old record player that needs a hit every now and then but mine crashed beyond playability. The fixes would not work and patches didn't help. Apparently some issue with the memory storage system of the PS 3.  Then I had to split it into several save files and had to start another playtrough as the file size got too big. (Let's not talk about  Fallout 3 and Fallout: NV xD, gave up due to that).

The most shameful 100% would be Aab's animals. Bought it on the Vita store in Japan a while ago but that was not the best decision. Look at 3D animals for 5 minutes, fetch trophies, done. WTF.

Edited by kitsune29

Hardest games completed: Gran Turismo 5 (you know the Vettel Challenges? :facepalm::D ) and Resogun (normal difficulty = extreme difficulty :S )

Worst game completed: Proteus... i would give this 0/10 fun factor :D... i didn't want to play it after 1 playthrough but i needed 3 more for all trophies :angry:

I would say as of right now, Digimon is the only one that was even a little difficult. But it wasn't that bad. It was just time consuming. I haven't really had any game so far that completing it was really difficult.

I do have a surprising amount of trouble starting games I buy though. Still have around 400 games I need to start:lol: I'm sure among them, there's gonna be a few that will be annoying platinums in one way or another.

Nice to see Skyrim on PS3 is hated, I should play that turd some more.