PSA: Next war (18) will be won within the next 24 hours

DaivRules

There is just under 24 hours before the next war is won. This is an easy time to hop in and pick up a couple trophies that depend on the whole community to earn.

What do I have to do for trophy exactly? I will start downloading the game now.

All you have to do is play a single planet to completion, which is usually 2-3 levels.

Nice thanks.

Can anyone give me the exact time left because I am going to have to download the game I am not sure how big the download is. 

Nice thanks.

Can anyone give me the exact time left because I am going to have to download the game I am not sure how big the download is. 

There are 44 hours left on the timer but the final assault will probably be completed before that. I believe it just started a few hours ago so we still have to fill up the majority of the progress bar. I'd try to get on within 24 hours if possible though.

Looks like the file size was 3.4 GB for me on the PS3. There were a couple of patches though which might take some time too.

Also, I don't believe you will be able to get one of the trophies since we are on the final assault. Don't think you can complete a planet which is needed for "Peace and prosperity reigns again" but you will be able to get "Spreading Managed Democracy" for taking part in the final assault. 

Edited by MStalker58

There are 44 hours left on the timer but the final assault will probably be completed before that. I believe it just started a few hours ago so we still have to fill up the majority of the progress bar. I'd try to get on within 24 hours if possible though.

Looks like the file size was 3.4 GB for me on the PS3. There were a couple of patches though which might take some time too.

Also, I don't believe you will be able to get one of the trophies since we are on the final assault. Don't think you can complete a planet which is needed for "Peace and prosperity reigns again" but you will be able to get "Spreading Managed Democracy" for taking part in the final assault. 

He can if he searches for someone still on an old planet not part of the assault. I was still able to find bug planet missions during the final part of the last war when the bugs were the first eliminated