Hey Look! A Platinum!

BIOHAZARD-R-US

Telltale Games, back at it again with the platinum trophy. Pretty standard trophy list, very Walking Dead Season 1. At least with TWD S1 the trophy images were each their own image instead of this generic number stuff that they've been doing lately in Tales From the Borderlands TWD: Michonne and Minecraft: Story Mode. Obviously an easy platinum, but I'm very curious to see how this game plays and how the story unfolds.

Also, does anyone know if this is running on Telltale's new engine? I know they confirmed TWD: S3 to run on it, and supposedly the new engine gets rid of the weird and annoying stutter their games always have.

Telltale Games, back at it again with the platinum trophy. Pretty standard trophy list, very Walking Dead Season 1. At least with TWD S1 the trophy images were each their own image instead of this generic number stuff that they've been doing lately in Tales From the Borderlands TWD: Michonne and Minecraft: Story Mode. Obviously an easy platinum, but I'm very curious to see how this game plays and how the story unfolds.

Also, does anyone know if this is running on Telltale's new engine? I know they confirmed TWD: S3 to run on it, and supposedly the new engine gets rid of the weird and annoying stutter their games always have.

Yep. It is using a "very much upgraded" version of the engine. They mostly just talk about new rendering, not performance.  Batman is using the new engine.

Edited by skateak

Anyone else just burnt out on Telltale games? 

I couldn't be excited for another telltale game even if I tried to be,

I'm not a really a fan of telltale games since they deliver stories only with barely any gameplay involved. It definitely makes a good movie but I would much rather watch a movie, play video games while keeping the two separate. Idk that's just my opinion. :/

I'm not a really a fan of telltale games since they deliver stories only with barely any gameplay involved. It definitely makes a good movie but I would much rather watch a movie, play video games while keeping the two separate. Idk that's just my opinion. :/

True, but then again its like getting trophies to watch a great movie... can't beat that right? ;)

• Like 1

True, but then again its like getting trophies to watch a great movie... can't beat that right? ;)

Haha lol, you have a point. Then again I prefer to platinum medium or harder difficult games because that's the point of achievements right? :P. But like I said people like games like heavy rain, until dawn, etc. And I'm happy with playing whatever I like. We're all happy :D

• Like 1