Ea's Tears

Griffon234

Is this item missable? This is the stat boosting item for magic I assume. I don't think I got it as a drop when I was in Glaive Tower/Airship/Crooked Boulder.

Is there anywhere else to find ghosts, or did I screw myself out of the item trophy for the playthrough? :/

Ea's Kiss or Tears? Just wondering, I had gotten a ton of Tears, and not sure if the item is renamed or not. Can't find kiss anywhere. At the point of no return?

Whoops, yeah. Ea's Kiss I think. The stat boosting item which drops from ghosts.

EDIT: Wait no, that's Athena's Kiss. Ea's Tears is right.

Edited by Griffon234

Whoops, yeah. Ea's Kiss I think. The stat boosting item which drops from ghosts.

EDIT: Wait no, that's Athena's Kiss. Ea's Tears is right.

Ah, the forum I read said Ea's Kiss and Athena's Kiss. But if it's Ea's tears thats one less item I have to look for. I never got Ea's tears from ghosts though, I'm trying to remember, but I got it from two other monsters (playing the game right now)

if what in your profile atm is your current status, no, you are not yet screwed, Mt. Rocks have a spot or two, couldn't recall exactly, that spawns Ghosts.. just make sure to get one before defeating Garuda.

oh wait.. scratch that... Mt. Rocks = Crooked Boulder

Edited by JaM
  • Like 2

if what in your profile atm is your current status, no, you are not yet screwed, Mt. Rocks have a spot or two, couldn't recall exactly, that spawns Ghosts.. just make sure to get one before defeating Garuda.

Ah okay thanks, this is what I was looking for.

I thought mt rocks was a dungeon I went past already, but with a different name since I was using a GB guide. Sweet. :)

oh wait.. scratch that... Mt. Rocks = Crooked Boulder

Fuck.

Fuck.

wait!! there's hope... Pull up your map, find the Jadd pier and go there, go straight east past Jadd, into the valley Amandas brother had to clear out. Go through the valley, to the Waterfall cave. They are about three or four rooms in.

wait!! there's hope... Pull up your map, find the Jadd pier and go there, go straight east past Jadd, into the valley Amandas brother had to clear out. Go through the valley, to the Waterfall cave. They are about three or four rooms in.

I'll give it a go right now.

Can confirm as well. Just got it as a drop just then.

W E D I D I T

:highfive: good luck... also, the items collectible trophy could be obtained even before entering the Penultimate Dungeon. If it didn't popped if you are already in penultimate dungeon, you might have missed something.

That's why you should always use New Posts =D

To OP, btw, if you search for something else and don't find anything, you may have luck if you search for 'Final Fantasy Adventure' rather than Adventures of Mana =)

That's what I was doing, and that's part of the reason I asked here lol. The differences in names made me really, really confused about what place is what.

Can anyone pass along the guide they are using? I'm stuck not knowing where to go. As for items I still need 

Weapon List:-
Dragon Buster
Rusty Sword/Excalibur - Obtained in Story Progression by defeating Ifrit and clearing the Temple of Mana.
Demon Axe
Mantis Sickle (Mantis Ant drop)

Armor list:
Dragon Mail
Samurai Armor - Item drop from Samurai in the Temple of Mana.

Helm List:
Samurai Helm (Genie Head drop / Temple of Mana)

Shield List:
Dragon Shield
Aegis Shield (Elephent Drop/Temple of Mana)

Item list:
*Athenas Kiss (Mudman drop)
*Ea’s Kiss (Ghost drop)
Unicorn Horn (Elephents drop/Temple of Mana)

According to the guide i'm using. Unless Ea's Kiss is Ea's Tears. 

Can anyone pass along the guide they are using? I'm stuck not knowing where to go. As for items I still need 

I used this walkthrough, the names of some things and places are different though but very useful to me when I was stuck *cough* missing a cracked wall.

Unicorn Horn (Elephents drop/Temple of Mana)

I am pretty sure I had this item before entering the Dime Tower....

there... found it... it is also dropped by Mirrors in Buried Ruins and Dime Tower

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

I used this walkthrough, the names of some things and places are different though but very useful to me when I was stuck *cough* missing a cracked wall.

I am pretty sure I had this item before entering the Dime Tower....

there... found it... it is also dropped by Mirrors in Buried Ruins and Dime Tower

Thank you! Yeah some items seem to be incorrect. Not sure what Athena's kiss is supposed to be in that guide xD but it's helping a lot for the weapons and all. so thank you so much!! Good to know about the horns too. 

hmmm... 

Potion = Cure

Hi Potion = X-Cure

Hi Ether = X-Ether

Antidote = Pure

Eye drops = EyeDrp

Gold needle = Soft

Mole Whiskers = Moogle

Unicorn Horn = Unicorn

Adaman Brew = Stamina

Bacchus Wine = Nectar

Ea's Tears = Wisdom

Athena Kiss = Will(?) - it seems that the monster that drop it has change so better try your luck instead with Mudmen or Eye Stalks

Diamond Dice = Opal

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

hmmm... 

Potion = Cure
Hi Potion = X-Cure
Hi Ether = X-Ether
Antidote = Pure
Eye drops = EyeDrp
Gold needle = Soft
Mole Whiskers = Moogle
Unicorn Horn = Unicorn

Adaman Brew = Stamina
Bacchus Wine = Nectar
Ea's Tears = Wisdom
Athena Kiss = Will(?) - it seems that the monster that drop it has change so better try your luck instead with Mudmen or Eye Stalks

Diamond Dice = Opal

Thank you!!! If this is correct all i'm missing item wise is Athena's kiss. And then the armors and swords. Thanks!