Ea's Tears

Griffon234

• 3 months later...

Hi all! I'm searching for the Ea's Tears and farming ghosts but they keep dropping only ethers! Is Ea's kiss a rare drop or something? Only been about ten minutes so far but just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. Thanks! 

Yup, it's a rare drop. Just keep at it and it will drop eventually.

Yes, I got it! Thank you.

Although now I have all the items and the trophy didn't pop... unless for some reason weapons and armor also count as "items"?  :facepalm:

Are you sure you have every item? Maybe check the list on this guide? http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/adventures-of-mana-vita-/292327-adventures-mana-trophy-guide-roadmap-na.html

And no, weapons and armour don't count for that trophy. They have their own trophy associated with them.

Are you sure you have every item? Maybe check the list on this guide? http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/adventures-of-mana-vita-/292327-adventures-mana-trophy-guide-roadmap-na.html

And no, weapons and armour don't count for that trophy. They have their own trophy associated with them.

Afraid so; I was tracking the items along as well, but I guess I either missed something or there's a bug (it's completely possible I missed it!). Either way, I'm in the temple of Mana now so I guess I've just missed it. Maybe I'll try again at some point.

Anyway thanks a lot! Much appreciated :)

Afraid so; I was tracking the items along as well, but I guess I either missed something or there's a bug (it's completely possible I missed it!). Either way, I'm in the temple of Mana now so I guess I've just missed it. Maybe I'll try again at some point.

Anyway thanks a lot! Much appreciated :)

You can always backtrack even from the Mana Temple.

I got it without problems so I would say there is some drop item you missed.