Programmers Can Do Anything Trophy

I'm not sure if perhaps my game is a bit glitchy, or if there is an error in the Trophy Guide for this game, but this trophy did not pop for me last night after I completed the "High Class Heist" level. I even went back in to see if I had somehow missed a bottle despite opening the treasure safe.

In fact, this trophy popped after collecting all 20 bottles in "The Gunboat Graveyard".

Is my game glitched, or is there an error in the guide? Can anyone else confirm if the trophy is popping for them in "High Class Heist" or "The Gunboat Graveyard"?

Try to start new game

I didn't get Learn the ropes trophy the first time, but after I started new game it popped

You misunderstand. I did get the trophy, but it did not pop in the mission specified in the guide. I think I know what is going on here. I suspect that the blueprint acquisition trophies are not actually tied to a specific level, but are simply unlocked in a predetermined order based on the amount of safes you open.

I say this because A.) I earned Dive Bomb during "High Class Heist" and B.) I earned Coin Sucker during "A Stealthy Approach" when I realised I had not acquired all the clue bottles in that level.

If this is in fact the case, then it has a large impact on the game guide, because specific blueprints aren't earned by completing specific levels, but simply unlocked in a predetermined order no matter which safe you open first or what mission you complete.

• Like 1