Trophy glich?

rwd1997

If u see in my trophies in the game u will see that the time line doesn't seems right because I didn't receive some of the storyline trophies and some of them I recived. I just discovery this yesterday when I replayed the game from the beginning and now it's look like that I hacked some of the trophies.

If u see in my trophies in the game u will see that the time line doesn't seems right because I didn't receive some of the storyline trophies and some of them I recived. I just discovery this yesterday when I replayed the game from the beginning and now it's look like that I hacked some of the trophies.

You won't be removed from the leaderboards if that is what you are asking. The vita can't be hacked (yet?) so you can't be flagged for this game. Even if you could you wouldn't be as a minimum of 5 trophies need to be dodgy to be flagged. You'd only have 4

• Like 1

You won't be removed from the leaderboards if that is what you are asking. The vita can't be hacked (yet?) so you can't be flagged for this game. Even if you could you wouldn't be as a minimum of 5 trophies need to be dodgy to be flagged. You'd only have 4

On top of that, I am pretty sure you can't flag Vita trophies anyways.

• Like 1