Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johntatsi

I'm Strangely Intrigued....

16 posts in this topic

First off I have no idea what the flipping fuck this is. But the poor title translation, the lack of capitalization in the title, the no joke launch title PS2 graphics (judging by banner for PSN Profiles trophy list), and fact tigers are badass; this seems like a game to import lmao

No joke I want to get this xD this seems like a game you can get a few laughs at. Anyone know where this is getting released in?

The trophies are in Korean, but this game's apparently already available on iOS and Android with both a paid and free versions.

Going through his (oh minhoo) catalogue of apps on the App Store, it's uhh, interesting...? 

Edited by Holonboy

Am I the only One who thinks this is crap?

It's most likely crap, but awesome crap.

I only want it because of kick ass image to add on my game trophy collection list lol

i want this, anyone know how to get it?

Seems like PlayStation posted a preview trailer on their YouTube channel yesterday. Here you have it folks, an amazingly beautiful trailer for a game that PlayStation themselves call 'a vivid and realistic experience' in the video's description :giggle:.

I hope they release a white tiger dlc that has the exact same story and gameplay as the base game...hours of fun...run straight, maul $hit, eat it...

I have been playing this absolute masterpiece and l am having a blast. People tripping because they are bunch of a racist bastards. They don't like the game because main character is a black tiger not white.